Windows 10: Help !!!! Random Created Folders with Sandbox subfolder after upgrade to Windows 10 in D Drives

Discus and support Help !!!! Random Created Folders with Sandbox subfolder after upgrade to Windows 10 in D Drives in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We recently upgraded from 8.1. to 10 in our company. Right after upgrade, most users laptops (D:) partition drive is getting hammered with creation of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mike Howk, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Mike Howk Win User

Help !!!! Random Created Folders with Sandbox subfolder after upgrade to Windows 10 in D Drives

We recently upgraded from 8.1. to 10 in our company.

Right after upgrade, most users laptops (DHelp !!!! Random Created Folders with Sandbox subfolder after upgrade to Windows 10 in D Drives :) partition drive is getting hammered with creation of randomly named folders like ("2cb82a847721fa9204182bfb1c"), each one of them has sandbox as subfolder. These folders are getting created every day and its impossible to keep deleting them.

Samples of versions : 1803 , 1607 , ......

Samples of OS Build:17134.112 , 14393.2189 ,....

Any solution for this headache?

Thanks in advance

Mike

:)

Mike Howk, Dec 5, 2018

2. Random files with Sandbox subfolder after upgrade to Windows 10

Hi !

I have SONY VAIO x64 computer. I recently upgraded from 8.1. to 10.

Right after upgrade,

My partition drive is getting hammered with creation of randomly named folders, each one of them has sandbox as subfolder. These folders are getting created at a brisk pace (every two seconds) and its impossible to keep deleting them.

Additional issues with this are - Battery life, continuously engaged harddrive and performance degradation.

Any solution for this?

Thanks in advance

Deepak

Deepak0Agrawal, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 - Random folders created after windows updates

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue

I suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps.

Automatic folders getting created on D: drive after Windows 10 upgrade.

Automatic folders getting created on D: drive after Windows 10 upgrade

Random folders in my C: drive are being created

Random folders in my C: drive are being created

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Help !!!! Random Created Folders with Sandbox subfolder after upgrade to Windows 10 in D Drives

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Help !!!! Random Created Folders with Sandbox subfolder after upgrade to Windows 10 in D Drives - Similar Threads - Help Random Created

2. How to create d drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to create d drive?: Hi!I have a laptop having C drive with a storage of 237GB out of which 87GB is used . I am expected to partition and store them at D drive . How can I create D drive and what are the files that I should send to D drive?...
  3. How to create d drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create d drive?: Hi!I have a laptop having C drive with a storage of 237GB out of which 87GB is used . I am expected to partition and store them at D drive . How can I create D drive and what are the files that I should send to D drive?...
  4. Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder: HiI don't know how to explain this clearly but I have many project folders let's name them A, B, C, .....etc.Inside each of them are multiple files and subfolders.I want to make a subfolder named "Design" into each project file and move all the contents of the project folder...
  5. Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating the same subfolder in multiple folders and moving the contents into that subfolder: HiI don't know how to explain this clearly but I have many project folders let's name them A, B, C, .....etc.Inside each of them are multiple files and subfolders.I want to make a subfolder named "Design" into each project file and move all the contents of the project folder...
  6. Document folder and automatically created subfolders

Document folder and automatically created subfolders: Hi all, In my Documents folder, Windows automatically creates a Picture, Music, Videos and Downloads subfolder. I can sometimes delete these subfolders and sometimes I can't. However, whether I delete or move the subfolders, Windows will automatically recreate them in the...
  7. Random Program Files Folder on D: Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Program Files Folder on D: Drive: hey y’all, i got a new ssd and i’m replacing my Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive with it i used to download games on that drive (the D: drive is the external hard drive) and after i got an SSD (E:) i started downloading games there i’ve moved all my files from my D: Drive to...
  8. Help! Accidentally moved downloads unto the entire drive D, then created a downloads folder...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Accidentally moved downloads unto the entire drive D, then created a downloads folder...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EztevanH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jm9jq1/help_accidentally_moved_downloads_unto_the_entire/
  9. Random Folders Appearing in my D Drive

Random Folders Appearing in my D Drive: Hi there, im having trouble with these random folders appearing in my d drive, even after i delete them they reappear, not sure what they are from, scanned for virus's and malware but nothing comes up, this hard drive is mainly used for game storage and other files. windows...
  10. Help Me !!! can't delete Folders with Sandbox subfolder after upgrade to Windows 10 in D Drives

Help Me !!! can't delete Folders with Sandbox subfolder after upgrade to Windows 10 in D Drives: We recently upgraded from 8.1. to 10 in our company. Right after upgrade, most users laptops (D:) partition drive is getting hammered with creation of randomly named folders like ("2cb82a847721fa9204182bfb1c"), each one of them has sandbox as subfolder. What i for done...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. random sandbox folder in windows

2. server 2016 random sandbox folder

3. when the issue occurs.random folders being created on c: or d: drives sandbox

4. subfolder sandbox