Windows 10: Help re-installing Windows

Discus and support Help re-installing Windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I made an uh oh during my school assignment to download Ubuntu to a USB, and in the process of installing Ubuntu I accidentally re-formatted my hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jajankens, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Help re-installing Windows

So I made an uh oh during my school assignment to download Ubuntu to a USB, and in the process of installing Ubuntu I accidentally re-formatted my hard drive and wiped Windows off my laptop Help re-installing Windows :)

Windows came pre-installed with my laptop, but the internet claims that my laptop contains something in its hardware that will recognize my valid key when I attempt to re install Windows.

Unfortunately, when I tried to use Rufus on someone else’s pc to get the Windows 10 .iso file onto my 16gb USB, it said I couldn’t because my max capacity was 3.99 GB. Not sure why, as it’s completely empty.

I feel like this has an easy solution but I’m mystified. Does anyone have any idea as to what the issue is?

Ty!

submitted by /u/Jajankens
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jajankens, Nov 20, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 20, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Help re-installing Windows

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Help re-installing Windows

1. Help re-installing Windows - Similar Threads - Help installing

2. Help getting older program installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help getting older program installed: Hello - hoping someone has an answer for me for this issue...I have an older copy of Adobe Creative Suite that has two discs. And on my old pc which since has died I could install the program via the DVD drive with no problem. However, on my newer pc, when I put DVD #1 in the...
  3. Help getting older program installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help getting older program installed: Hello - hoping someone has an answer for me for this issue...I have an older copy of Adobe Creative Suite that has two discs. And on my old pc which since has died I could install the program via the DVD drive with no problem. However, on my newer pc, when I put DVD #1 in the...
  4. Help getting older program installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...: 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Executing command line: "C:\Windows\system32\Dism.exe" /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM Manager: PID=18528 TID=18716 physical location path: C:\ -...
  6. can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...

can someone help me with this dism log i tried to install media future pack but there wa an...: 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM.EXE: Executing command line: "C:\Windows\system32\Dism.exe" /online /add-capability /CapabilityName:Media.MediaFeaturePack~~~~0.0.1.0 2024-04-22 06:36:36, Info DISM DISM Manager: PID=18528 TID=18716 physical location path: C:\ -...
  7. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  8. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need install package of microsoft store app,please help: Microsoft store app not working in my windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-install-package-of-microsoft-store/6b296452-9ebb-43af-af02-daa18f7c88f1
  9. I need install package of microsoft store app,please help

10. Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .

Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 .: Can Someone help me to install windows 10 or 11 in my pc? i have installed Ubuntu 22 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-to-install-windows-10-or-11-in/8e6d8e12-b101-4a0f-badf-9800802b0194