Windows 10: Help Reading DMP Files After BSOD

Discus and support Help Reading DMP Files After BSOD in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So a few days ago I made a post about having an IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error and not being able to get into my computer because I was stuck on an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dhunter95, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Help Reading DMP Files After BSOD

So a few days ago I made a post about having an IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL error and not being able to get into my computer because I was stuck on an endless loop even when trying to boot in safe mode.

Long story short I was able to boot off of my HDD that still had an old version of windows installed on it and my PC has been working fine for about 4 full days with no errors and it even updated to the latest windows version just fine.

I want to do two things. One I was able to access my SSD and grab the dmp files but I have no clue on how to read them, if someone would be willing to help me with that, that would be amazing. Two I am most likely going to just do a clean install of windows on my SSD but I want to know what caused the BSOD so that I can prevent it from happening again.

submitted by /u/Dhunter95
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dhunter95, Dec 21, 2020

2. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Read a DMP file? From a BSOD

Hi,

Can anyone help me read a DMP file to try and figure out the cause of a random BSOD that one my users is experiencing?

It happens randomly, maybe once a week to a couple times a day. It's on a Win 7 machine

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin M.

Kevin Mendoza (kevin), Dec 21, 2020
  4. prescient Win User

Help Reading DMP Files After BSOD

Help reading mini dmp file

look at post #6 , *Toast :toast:

prescient, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Help Reading DMP Files After BSOD

1. Help Reading DMP Files After BSOD - Similar Threads - Help Reading DMP

2. BSOD in brand new laptop, help reading dmp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD in brand new laptop, help reading dmp: Hello,I recently acquired a brand new laptop Gigabyte G5. After using it for only a few weeks, I began encountering BSOD errors. The majority of these errors are related to "hkmoufltr.sys."I can't provide much information because these errors mainly occur randomly. The only...
  3. BSOD in brand new laptop, help reading dmp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD in brand new laptop, help reading dmp: Hello,I recently acquired a brand new laptop Gigabyte G5. After using it for only a few weeks, I began encountering BSOD errors. The majority of these errors are related to "hkmoufltr.sys."I can't provide much information because these errors mainly occur randomly. The only...
  4. Looking for help reading Memory DMP file after random restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for help reading Memory DMP file after random restart: I have been trying to troubleshoot my computer seemingly randomly restarting and freezing on me. I have yet to find a correlation for the problem as it seems to happen at any time under high loads like gaming and under no load like when I user lock the computer out.Upon the...
  5. help to read dmp files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help to read dmp files: hello!can someone help me read and interpret the dmp file?here is link to zipped file, i don't know hat is the procedure here for sharing files?minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hrC8j7OprvZbfymnxp71VE7YrO7P7nVK/view?usp=sharingmemory...
  6. Help reading my dmp and msinfo file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help reading my dmp and msinfo file: Here is my link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqZ7G_1uyMQoTKNcFclrQvj4Pph?e=qTiyo5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-reading-my-dmp-and-msinfo-file/371b495e-bd05-407d-9434-12c3cb785531
  7. BSOD DMP File Help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD DMP File Help: Hello, I have followed Zigzag3143's guide on finding and fixing BSODs. I have had daily BSODs for about 2 weeks now and am looking forward to this issue being resolved. Hopefully I will not have to upgrade my software as that would be rather costly for me right now. Thanks...
  8. Help reading DMP file

Help reading DMP file: Hello, I've being having difficulty with my machine crashing recently. I know when it crashes with a BSOD a dump file is created but I can't seem to read it, I've tried to read it by installing some software but It isn't really working. could someone either direct me in...
  9. Need help to read these dmp files

Need help to read these dmp files: Hello, my computer constantly BSOD's and I was wondering if anyone could help me read these dump files. Any help would be appreciated! https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/109a7bVr0IyRCFPDv2yA0qH1xIjsa2YsA?usp=sharing...
  10. Help with BSOD - Unexpected store exception - help with reading dmp file

Help with BSOD - Unexpected store exception - help with reading dmp file: Hi, i have been having trouble lately with my laptop constantly crashing. I get the stop code: unexpected store exception. I have 2 compressed dmp files, but im not sure how to upload it in here. Can anyone help?...