Windows 10: help reading dump file

Discus and support help reading dump file in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my pc has been crashing when entering a vr game sometimes. sometimes it works perfect but sometimes it "reboots from a bug check" anyways i have my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by matthewferrell3, Apr 25, 2021.

1. help reading dump file

my pc has been crashing when entering a vr game sometimes. sometimes it works perfect but sometimes it "reboots from a bug check" anyways i have my latest dump file here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WqXNJ3elC17ndgRWcKnHw_34TFKvua_R/view?usp=sharing

:)

matthewferrell3, Apr 25, 2021
  2. garyinhere, Apr 25, 2021
  3. BSOD display. Used verifier. Got dump files ready to be checked.

Thank you for providing us the dump files on your online storage. As of the moment we're still reading the dump files. For clarification, may we know the following:

• Have you tried to boot the PC in safe mode?
    • Aside from changing RAM, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Can you tell us the make and model of your PC?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jesebel Ova, Apr 25, 2021
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

help reading dump file

BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Apr 25, 2021
Thema:

help reading dump file

1. help reading dump file - Similar Threads - help reading dump

2. Need help on reading dump files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on reading dump files.: Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen during peak hour or even after the store closed they leave running 24/7. I have swapped parts such as motherboard, HDD, RAM, PSU...
  3. Need help on reading dump files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on reading dump files.: Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen during peak hour or even after the store closed they leave running 24/7. I have swapped parts such as motherboard, HDD, RAM, PSU...
  4. Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constistant BSOD, need help reading dump files: Im completely fed up with my pc, no matter what i try these BSOD's wont go away, i work in IT so i am familiar with the standard diagnostic and troubleshooting stuff however im stuck,Hardware stress tests and memory tests give me no errors, the BSOD's are completely...
  5. Help with reading a dump file, Crashes while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with reading a dump file, Crashes while gaming: dump filesPlaying Any AAA game with my 3080ti and I get random pc hard crashes. Random between 5 hours or 30 mins of playing. Temps monitored and looking good, memtest solid, and fresh install of windows. I am leaning towards power issues to the gpu. Can any smart guy or gal...
  6. Help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help reading dump file: Before we get started, yes I do realize this is still running Windows Vista. This is my uncle's computer that he uses an offline application for.Dump FilePreview of dump file:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The...
  7. Help reading dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help reading dump file: Before we get started, yes I do realize this is still running Windows Vista. This is my uncle's computer that he uses an offline application for.Dump FilePreview of dump file:ATTEMPTED_EXECUTE_OF_NOEXECUTE_MEMORY fcAn attempt was made to execute non-executable memory. The...
  8. Help reading a Dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help reading a Dump file: My Pc has a new found power loss issue during gaming it simply loses power and there are little to no error logs. I have logs about Drivers failing on every startup that I dont believe are related, and after I reboot from a crash I see error 41 Kernal Power, And Error 6008,...
  9. Need help reading crash dump file

Need help reading crash dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqJkHvOxu9_tc3xLn8rJoAxIKDY?e=CzreSw Sometimes BSOD sometimes just computer freezing Recently "reset" this computer with the Windows 10 feature, chose to keep personal data. Very new to this, not sure if I included all the information needed....
  10. Need help reading mini dump file

Need help reading mini dump file: This is a win 7 lappy. It has not been run since 2013. It had maleware. Now the young girl needs to go back to school and has give her uncle the job of resurection. I am stuck with a blue screen that happens a few mins after startup.Hoping to get some help finding the driver...