Windows 10: Help realTek Audio App isn't Working

Discus and support Help realTek Audio App isn't Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Alright my hp laptop did something while I was away from it. My audio-jack / the Realtek Audio App was working before I left the room. I came back, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VanitasLover, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Help realTek Audio App isn't Working

Alright my hp laptop did something while I was away from it. My audio-jack / the Realtek Audio App was working before I left the room. I came back, and the sound was completely off. I'm glad for the usb headset / mic for getting the narrator back to fix the problem. Yes the volume was checked first...

Yes I checked to see if the narrator was even on, or not.... I just use the screen reader to read text I'm not blind. Yes I had un-plugged the headphones when checking the volume. I had everything un-plugged when checking the volume.

My system is windows 10 latest upgrade 180 something.I tried to reset it in the apps n' features section of settings, but 'Advanced Options' button wasn't there. Only button I got for the Realtek Audio App is 'Uninstal' I havn't clicked it yet being worried of losing it completely. In my speaker settings the mic is the only thing listed. When I unplug the mic/headset the speaker settings page goes blank 'til the mic is re-pluged. It does the same thing in the volume settings. The troubleshoot couldn't help with this issue.

I checked the service settings, and the Realtek Audio is still going. I think I gave all the needed info, so how can I get my Realtek Audio back? For tech knowledge I'm still a beginner when it comes to this kind of stuff. I've done all I can to fix it myself please help.

:)

VanitasLover, Oct 12, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Realtek Audio NOT Working? [WINDOWS 10]

Hi,

In order for us to assist you with the Realtek Audio, that is not working on your computer. Kindly follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Go to Device Manager>Sound,
    Video and Game Controllers.

2. Right-click Realtek High Definition Audio and
    Update Driver Software.

3. Browse My Computer for Driver Software.

4. Under Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, select
    Install High Definition Audio Device.

5. Once it’s finished, repeat steps 1-4, and then install the
    latest RealTek High Definition Audio Version.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Jayce Win User

Help realTek Audio App isn't Working

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Help realTek Audio App isn't Working

1. Help realTek Audio App isn't Working - Similar Threads - Help realTek Audio

2. 'Realtek High Definition Audio' isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'Realtek High Definition Audio' isn't working: Hello There! I need some help with my audio driver which isn't working from yesterday, I tried almost everything but still it doesn't seem to work. It was working perfectly fine but it just died randomly while i was playing video games. first the mouse started acting weird...
  3. 'Realtek High Definition Audio' isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Realtek High Definition Audio' isn't working: Hello There! I need some help with my audio driver which isn't working from yesterday, I tried almost everything but still it doesn't seem to work. It was working perfectly fine but it just died randomly while i was playing video games. first the mouse started acting weird...
  4. 'Realtek High Definition Audio' isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Audio isn't working for apps

Audio isn't working for apps: Hi, I'm using Windows11 21H2.My laptop's audio system is suddenly somehow corrupted. Basically, the speaker isn't working for apps. If I run a game either online games or offline games, the speaker doesn't work. If I play video on youtube or any other streaming platform, the...
  6. Audio isn't working for apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio isn't working for apps: Hi, I'm using Windows11 21H2.My laptop's audio system is suddenly somehow corrupted. Basically, the speaker isn't working for apps. If I run a game either online games or offline games, the speaker doesn't work. If I play video on youtube or any other streaming platform, the...
  7. Realtek audio not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio not working: i am not having any audio come out of my headphones titled: Headphones (Realtek (R) Audio). i have tried almost everything the internet has told me, updating drivers, restarting, unplugging/re-plugging, and a ton more. Sorry i dont know how to describe all ive done because it...
  8. Realtek Audio Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Not Working: I don't know why but I have this problem with my audio drivers that I can't open the application to it and every now and then the drivers fail resulting in a quiet to no input mic, and my sound mixer turning everything down for no reason. I have tried reinstalling the drivers...
  9. My Audio isn't working, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Audio isn't working, please help: on the volume icon, there is a red x and whenever I press on it, it takes me straight to troubleshooting and it says, "one or more audio service isn't running". I've looked at all the drivers for my audio devices, and they are both up to date. I have even updated the audio...
  10. Help realTek Audio App isn't Working Solved

Help realTek Audio App isn't Working Solved: Alright my hp laptop did something while I was away from it. My audio-jack / the Realtek Audio App was working before I left the room. I came back, and the sound was completely off. I'm glad for the usb headset / mic for getting the narrator back to fix the problem. Yes the...