Windows 10: [Help] Received Game Pass confirmation email to old backup email

Discus and support [Help] Received Game Pass confirmation email to old backup email in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC from the microsoft store and received the confirmation email to an email account that is no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/brianx87, Nov 13, 2019.

1. [Help] Received Game Pass confirmation email to old backup email

I just purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC from the microsoft store and received the confirmation email to an email account that is no longer associated with my microsoft account. Can anyone help me identify the issue here?

submitted by /u/brianx87
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/brianx87, Nov 13, 2019

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Nov 13, 2019
  3. _JP_ Win User
    Long delay in receiving email notifications

Confirmed. I received emails dating back to when I stopped receiving, Jun 3rd. Was something clogging it? *Stick Out Tongue [Help] Received Game Pass confirmation email to old backup email :p

4. qubit Win User

[Help] Received Game Pass confirmation email to old backup email

Long delay in receiving email notifications

It's still bad, because I still don't have the alert for your post.

qubit, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

[Help] Received Game Pass confirmation email to old backup email

1. [Help] Received Game Pass confirmation email to old backup email - Similar Threads - Help Received Game

2. help receiving and sending emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help receiving and sending emails: help with receiving and sending emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-receiving-and-sending-emails/1f71db28-6637-437e-be4a-1ad54bf93049
  3. help receiving and sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help receiving and sending emails: help with receiving and sending emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-receiving-and-sending-emails/1f71db28-6637-437e-be4a-1ad54bf93049
  4. Not receiving emails in Windows email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving emails in Windows email: cannot receive my emails on windows email Why this just starting since you gaven update ***Modified title from: I cannot receive my emails on windows email Why this just starting since you gaven update***...
  5. receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    receiving emails: my emails will only post if I hit "send and receive", and then they come in on the side of the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-emails/fe040e8a-dc81-42cb-8fe8-b706984ffeb9
  6. Stop receiving emails to old email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stop receiving emails to old email address: Hi! I created a microsoft account with a gmail address some years ago. Then i added an outlook mail and put it as the determinated one. i deleted the gmail address from my account. Everything seems to be ok, but i'm still receiving the microsoft notifications (from the...
  7. Not Receiving Email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Receiving Email: Why am I not able to receive an email from a particular business? They've attempted to send an attachment encrypted, not encrypted, and an email with no attachment at all....
  8. confirmation email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    confirmation email: i did not receive a confirmation email after i bought windows 10 pro from microsoft store, i did type in the correct email address. so how do i get microsoft to send the confirmation email or how can i receive the product Id...
  9. Weird Email Confirmation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird Email Confirmation: I received an email confirmation receipt for a game that I did not purchase. It was not purchased with my credit card, but somehow I got the email for it. It is from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I also did not have a microsoft account attached to this...
  10. not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not receiving emails: not receiving emails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** acct. my only acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/8619f877-aa00-4dd7-8942-5788bde8ab3b