Windows 10: HELP! Recordings in slobs and obs freeze at times.

Discus and support HELP! Recordings in slobs and obs freeze at times. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; No its not stutter the playbacks(on different players) freeze. A week ago I had no problems recording. Have a 3900x which was installed a month ago and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/happycamper357, May 13, 2020.

1. HELP! Recordings in slobs and obs freeze at times.

No its not stutter the playbacks(on different players) freeze. A week ago I had no problems recording. Have a 3900x which was installed a month ago and has ran no problems until 3 days ago. My pc froze, shut down and repair booted. Since then I have reinstalled windows games obs slobs and every other program multiple times with no luck fixing the issue. I am really hoping someone knows a fix. Like i said i have reinstalled drivers, windows applications all with no luck.

submitted by /u/happycamper357
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/happycamper357, May 13, 2020

2. Failure to record OpenGL window with OBS

I run OBS, switch to the window to record, and press the hotkey I've assigned to record. Then I wait 3 seconds and press the "stop recording" hotkey. During this whole time I see the desired animation in the window to record.

What I get out of this is a videofile with the correct length, but in the video:

• the OpenGL window does not animate in the video
    • the OpenGL window it has the OBS window on top of it

The OBS window was not on top of the OpenGL window when I was recording.

Am I doing something wrong?

Stefan Monov, May 13, 2020
  3. OBS HD Recording Question

Hello,

For the past several days, I have been recording games with OBS on my new custom PC with a brand-new $100 LG monitor. During recording, I can record games in 1080HD with absolutely no hiccups in gameplay whatsoever. However, when I watch the video after I play, the video quality is terrible and absolutely horrendous. I checked the video settings in OBS, and they match my monitor settings. What's going on?

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-

JTBSpartan, May 13, 2020
  4. Cody H. Win User

HELP! Recordings in slobs and obs freeze at times.

Recording with OBS and Windows 10 Game Stream

Last night I wanted to see what would happen if I used the Windows 10 Xbox stream and recorded with OBS. At first glance it was awesome, being able to have Halo on my nicer monitor instead of my **** TV. When I went back to watch it though the game sound
    was amplified and there was a single echo. (I didn't change any of my OBS setting so the game sound shouldn't have been louder). I'm assuming that OBS recorded the game sound from my tv and from the game stream. I'll be looking for a work around, but if anyone
    else has a suggestion let me know. Also it should be noted that my Mic and party chat were not echoing, only the actual game sounds from HALO.

Cody H., May 13, 2020
Thema:

HELP! Recordings in slobs and obs freeze at times.

1. HELP! Recordings in slobs and obs freeze at times. - Similar Threads - HELP Recordings slobs

2. Is it possible to record multiple windows at once without the use of OBS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to record multiple windows at once without the use of OBS: I am trying to speedrun a game, and need to have the timer and game being recorded at the same time. Is it possible for me to be able to record both windows at once without using OBS? submitted by /u/IdunnoIhavenoname [link] [comments]...
  3. Recording tab keeps freezes

Recording tab keeps freezes: So I recently noticed that my mic doesn't pick up any sound at all. I swap it with another mic, restart my pc, try to update my drivers. Then I open Control Panel search 'Sound' and click on change sound card settings and I noticed that when I on the recording tab it freezes...
  4. Problem using OBS to record UK television from my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using OBS to record UK television from my screen: If I've posted this in the wrong section, please could a Mod move it to where it should be. For a long time now (years) I've been recording UK TV programmes using a VPN and OBS. I've recorded from all the UK channels successfully in the past. Back in mid November I...
  5. I was using OBS to record an online class on MS Teams

I was using OBS to record an online class on MS Teams: I was using OBS to record an online class and the teacher literally said that somebody was recording and asked to stop and delete the file, I quckly checked to see if somebody was using the record button on teams but it was disabled, is there a way they could know if you are...
  6. Mic not working on apps like Voice Recorder, Obs etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mic not working on apps like Voice Recorder, Obs etc.: For some reason when I record something with my voice in it the microphone makes this very little static noise. When I talk on Discord or other social apps like that my mic is perfectly fine. Please help! Thank You...
  7. recording time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    recording time: How do I extend the recording length for cool edit pro 2.0? I will move the bar up top to view my project, but I can only record 3:05 of voice material. How can I make that time greater?...
  8. Better Video Recording Software: ManyCam vs. OBS Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Better Video Recording Software: ManyCam vs. OBS Studio: Trying to decide between ManyCam and OBS Studio for a video recording software. What are the pros and cons of each? Recommendations? Some research seems to indicate that OBS is the more popular choice. Opinions? Thanks in advance! 153616
  9. BSOD when I open OBS/SLOBS. LVUVC64.sys - 2webcams & 1mic.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when I open OBS/SLOBS. LVUVC64.sys - 2webcams & 1mic.: When opening OBS or SLOBS (for Twitch streaming) I will sometimes get a BSOD. When the BSOD happens I get the following error info: page_fault_in_nonpaged_area what failed: LVUVC64.sys I used 2 webcams for my stream. 2 Logitech webcams (a HD Pro c920 and a HD c270) and a...
  10. OBS HD Recording Question

in Windows 10 Support
    OBS HD Recording Question: Hello, For the past several days, I have been recording games with OBS on my new custom PC with a brand-new $100 LG monitor. During recording, I can record games in 1080HD with absolutely no hiccups in gameplay whatsoever. However, when I watch the video after I play, the...