Windows 10: Help! Red screen on Minecraft

Discus and support Help! Red screen on Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there. Yesterday morning the Minecraft game on Windows 10 began giving my children a red screen upon opening the game up, and does not load past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RadicalBear, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Help! Red screen on Minecraft

Hi there. Yesterday morning the Minecraft game on Windows 10 began giving my children a red screen upon opening the game up, and does not load past this red screen. I checked to make sure I have the most current drivers and I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Still no luck. This is a particular bummer because I have spent a lot of money on mine coins for add-ons for the game. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

:)

RadicalBear, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Sudden Red Screen

Hi Hargens,

In most cases, red screen on Windows 10 is caused by a hardware error, or incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

In the meantime, we suggest that you start your PC in safe mode.
    If the problem doesn't happen in safe mode, you'll know that the default settings and basic device drivers aren't causing the issue.

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Help! Red screen on Minecraft

Minecraft Java stuck on the red screen

Whenever I try to launch minecraft it freezes on the red screen when loading. I cannot alt tab or anything when this happens and am forced to restart my pc. I feel like I have tried everything and I can only play the game when I start it through Badlion.

Vincent Stolo, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Help! Red screen on Minecraft

1. Help! Red screen on Minecraft - Similar Threads - Help Red screen

2. My minecraft keeps getting stuck on a red screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft keeps getting stuck on a red screen: Im trying to run Minecraft windows edition and every time I open it, it does the mojang loading screen and then just gets stuck on the red screen. What can i do to solve this issue?...
  3. My minecraft keeps getting stuck on a red screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My minecraft keeps getting stuck on a red screen: Im trying to run Minecraft windows edition and every time I open it, it does the mojang loading screen and then just gets stuck on the red screen. What can i do to solve this issue?...
  4. minecraft windows10 hanging on red screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft windows10 hanging on red screen: i purchased mincecraft windows 10. it starts i see the mojang logo then just a red screen - nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows10-hanging-on-red-screen/6ebbe76a-3fe5-48a2-8b31-471609505ac2
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Red Screen on Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Red Screen on Laptop: Every time I try to start up Minecraft on my Lenovo Z570, the game gets stuck on a red loading screen but I can still hear the music and sounds of the buttons in the back when I hover my mouse around, so the game is active but the screen is just showing that red startup...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition red screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition red screen: I need help logging into minecraft becuase there is just a red screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-red-screen/cc6e748b-9981-42ec-9933-b4a88fb2badf
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on red screen PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on red screen PC: I've tried multiple methods to solve my issue and none have worked. Specifically, my issue is that I can launch Minecraft Windows 10 but nothing loads in. There's just a red screen that has nothing else but red screen. Nothing previous, just opening Minecraft and it's just...
  8. Minecraft Java stuck on the red screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java stuck on the red screen: Whenever I try to launch minecraft it freezes on the red screen when loading. I cannot alt tab or anything when this happens and am forced to restart my pc. I feel like I have tried everything and I can only play the game when I start it through Badlion....
  9. Red screens

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Red screens: why can't Microsoft stop this red screen stuff from happening in the first place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/red-screens/0b1a1fff-8194-478e-a352-a698b51dbc4e
  10. red screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    red screen: have a red screen that says secure boot violation. how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-screen/2e8e5181-fc22-453e-8b67-9b8fa7e2c38b