Windows 10: help redeem gift card

Discus and support help redeem gift card in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a google play gift card how and can I use it here my husband has a poker game he wants to use it on... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kellyMCcallister, Nov 5, 2018.

1. help redeem gift card

I have a google play gift card how and can I use it here my husband has a poker game he wants to use it on

:)

kellyMCcallister, Nov 5, 2018

2. redeem microsoft gift card !

Hi hamid khaleghi,

Thank you for posting on the Forum.

I understand you are having issues with redeeming Microsoft Gift card.

I suggest you have a look at the information on the link. There are a few ways to redeem the Gift card.

Billing help - Microsoft account

Kind regards,

Viktorija L., Nov 7, 2018
  3. Problems redeeming gift card

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

From the description as you want redeem a gift card.

To redeem a Windows Store gift card on your browser.
    For additional details about Windows Store gift cards, see gift card help.

I suggest you to refer the link of Windows Store for more information regarding the issue. (Applies to Windows 10)

Link:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/DisplayHelpContactUsPage/

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 7, 2018
  4. help redeem gift card

I am tring to redeem gift card?

Hi Gary,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Which is the gift card you are trying to redeem?
    • Where you are trying to redeem the gift card? Is it in Windows store/any other source?
    Kindly let us know the required information if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

help redeem gift card

1. help redeem gift card - Similar Threads - help redeem gift

2. GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM: I bought rocket league rocketeer pack for PC from India. I redeemed the code in Redeem Code page in Microsoft and it told that my pack is ready. I launched Rocket league via Epic Games in which I was logged in to the same account as in the Microsoft redeem page. But now, I...
  3. GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GIFT CARD CODE REDEEM PROBLEM: I bought rocket league rocketeer pack for PC from India. I redeemed the code in Redeem Code page in Microsoft and it told that my pack is ready. I launched Rocket league via Epic Games in which I was logged in to the same account as in the Microsoft redeem page. But now, I...
  4. Gift Card Help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gift Card Help: I cant figure out how to redeem a Microsoft gift card for Roblox. I searched for help, but it said that you need the Xbox store. I'm on a Microsoft laptop. I tried to redeem it in the Roblox app, but the only gift card option it gave me was to use a 25 digit code. My code was...
  5. Gift card not redeeming!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift card not redeeming!: I'm trying to redeem my gift card but the thing keeps saying "PUR-UnknownExternalError and wait a bit" i'm confused on what to do. Really need some help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-card-not-redeeming/0b160ce1-142a-466f-a6bd-f4c8ae35bf55
  6. Microsoft Redeem $10 Gift Card

Microsoft Redeem $10 Gift Card: Hello, I ordered three $10 Microsoft gift cards and did not receive an email or sign that I had gotten the gift cards that I bought. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-redeem-10-gift-card/e1f8bc4f-41ad-4628-b66c-5709a5826c94
  7. Can't redeem a gift card - 24 digits

Can't redeem a gift card - 24 digits: I have a Microsoft gift card with 24 digits. The Card # is 19 Digits and the Activate#, the one with the barcode, is 24 digits. This is a blue card on the front. However the redeem page asks for a 25 digit code. I'm going nuts. Any answers....
  8. Gift Card purchased redeemed on the wrong device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift Card purchased redeemed on the wrong device: Someone I know purchased Minecraft Windows 10 for me as a gift on PC (Code sent via Xbox) But when he was redeeming it, it was accidentally redeemed on the Xbox Companion App when it should have been redeemed on the Windows 10 play store. Is there anyway to reverse this so it...
  9. Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card

Can't redeem 15$ Microsoft gift card: I got a Microsoft gift card today, but I can't redeem it. I keep on entering the code, but I keep on getting error messages saying "Please try again later." Thing is, this has been persisting for hours. I've tried on my web browser, the Windows 10 store, and the Xbox One...
  10. Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card

Does it take a card as in debit or credit to redeem a gift card: I'm worried just incase I get one cause I don't have debit or credit so I was gonna cheat the system and get one put in the code and get the money on my account...