Windows 10: Help!!! Redmi note 7 x Your Phone Companion Support

Discus and support Help!!! Redmi note 7 x Your Phone Companion Support in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I'm a Redmi note 7 user and I've been trying to connect my phone through the My Phone Companion for a while now, getting the app again and again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by UnionTurbo, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Help!!! Redmi note 7 x Your Phone Companion Support

Hello! I'm a Redmi note 7 user and I've been trying to connect my phone through the My Phone Companion for a while now, getting the app again and again from the Play Store. No matter what I do and what permissions give on my device the data simply won't sync. I really want to benefit from this app since it seems to be very convenient but I lost all hope now. What am I doing wrong?

I also checked my router settings to make sure the AP isolation parameter is not turned on. Well, it's not. Thanks everyone in advance and for those who experience the same issue I hope we will find the solution together!

:)

UnionTurbo, Jan 31, 2021

2. Redmi phones not recognised in Windows 10 latest

this is not helpful.

where i have to plug in my samsung galaxy note and how i can connect my redmi phone 1s. the above reply is not suitable for my redmi phone.

THIRUMALAISESHADRI, Jan 31, 2021
  3. Has anyone been able to get phone companion to work

Hi,

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Phone companion app and check if you are facing the issue

To uninstall the phone companion app please follow the steps below:

• Type phone companion in the
      search
      box.

• Right click on
      phone companion
      and click on uninstall.

Once it is uninstalled, you can reinstall it from windows store.

You can refer the article below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/microsoft-phone-companion/9wzdncrfj3pm

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Help!!! Redmi note 7 x Your Phone Companion Support

Surfshark Blocks Your Phone Companion - Can't Whitelist?

I've installed Surfshark VPN on my PC and phone. Naturally, this breaks the connection between my phone and PC using the Your Phone / Your Phone Companion apps.

Surfshark tech support says to whitelist the Your Phone Companion app. However, Your Phone Companion does not show up in the list of applications, either from within Surfshark or in the main Android applications list. (And yes, it is installed, before anyone
    asks. It was working fine before installing Surfshark.)

Any suggestions?

Chuck Steenburgh, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Help!!! Redmi note 7 x Your Phone Companion Support

1. Help!!! Redmi note 7 x Your Phone Companion Support - Similar Threads - Help Redmi note

2. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  3. Your Phone Companion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion: Good morningThe your phone companion on my windows 10 has become unusable as it continues to shut down every 10-15 seconds please help as it work 2 months agoRegardsRon Lanham...
  4. Your phone companion app x Xiao mi phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your phone companion app x Xiao mi phone: Hi I was using a samsung previous and controlling it on my win 11 pc. recently I switched to a xiaomi 11 lite and while I could receive notification, view messages, I cannot cast the screen on my PC. being able to cast on my PC means I can replying to messages from other apps...
  5. Your phone companion app x Xiao mi phone

Your phone companion app x Xiao mi phone: Hi I was using a samsung previous and controlling it on my win 11 pc. recently I switched to a xiaomi 11 lite and while I could receive notification, view messages, I cannot cast the screen on my PC. being able to cast on my PC means I can replying to messages from other apps...
  6. Your Phone Companion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your Phone Companion: I have the YOUR PHONE app on my computer that syncs with my phone for sending / receiving SMS. As of a few days ago it stopped synchronising and on the phone I get a message saying it's disconnected. However, when I click the cog button on my phone nothing happens. Likewise,...
  7. your phone companion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    your phone companion: does anyone know how to call in private mode with your phone companion submitted by /u/fasterthen5gaysnails [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8ett7/your_phone_companion/
  8. Your Phone App Issues with Redmi Note 7

Your Phone App Issues with Redmi Note 7: I m using Your Phone app between my Windows 101909 and Redmi Note 7 while using the app i m unable to sync over data via Bluetooth. Whenever i m pairing my calls in phone app it is showing half Bluetooth pair confirmation and the device name is also changede0d62559 after...
  9. Phone companion/Your phone.

Phone companion/Your phone.: Following situation: Windows 10 PC with 1909 installed, and Your Phone app YPC properly installed. Android Phone Moto G6 with MS YPC installed. All settings set according to MS: Bluetooth etc., etc. In W 10 Settings > Phone shows that the phone is linked: Moto G6. The W 10...
  10. your phone companion

your phone companion: i have a text message on my your phone companion on my lap top but i deleted it on my mobile how do i clear it as it still shows up as an un read text on my phone and on my lap top...