Windows 10: Help reinstalling under-the-hood Microsoft Pay app (formerly wallet)

Discus and support Help reinstalling under-the-hood Microsoft Pay app (formerly wallet) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So im trying to restore the windows apps to their former glory. I "thought" i was there but i noticed Microsoft Pay. 2 of my pc's and my vm all have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by klepp0906, Apr 3, 2020.

1. klepp0906 Win User

Help reinstalling under-the-hood Microsoft Pay app (formerly wallet)

So im trying to restore the windows apps to their former glory. I "thought" i was there but i noticed Microsoft Pay.

2 of my pc's and my vm all have it installed.

My main pc does not, and when i view it on the store it says "microsoft pay is currently not available"

I have to imagine i removed it at some point. Would like to un-do that.

anyone have any idea if i can source it from elsewhere? Theres an option to redeem a code but i certainly dont have one of those.

- - - Updated - - -

perhaps i can copy it from another pc somehow? is that a thing with windows apps?

- - - Updated - - -

made it this far

Code:
    unfortunately the result was

Code:
    :)

klepp0906, Apr 3, 2020

2. Microsoft Pay (Wallet)

After a month of attempting to load two Bank of America credit cards to my Microsoft Wallet (Pay) app, I am convinced the app just doesn't work. I am using a Windows Lumia 950 phone running Windows 10 Mobile. Phone has 3GB installed RAM and I am running
    Version 1709 OS build 10.0.15254.124.

I have deleted and added my credit cards numerous times. Each time I have received an email from Bank of America verifying that my cards were added to my account and that they were ready to be used in Microsoft Wallet. (I even went into my BofA profile
    and verified that the virtual cards were set up properly).

Each time the cards are listed in the Wallet app but merely say "Authorization in Progress."

Is there any way to be able to get this app to work?

[Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Wallet]

WinGruening, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Microsoft Pay (Wallet)

My credit cards are already listed as Microsoft payment options (ie. for apps, subscriptions, products, etc). And both cards were automatically populated in Microsoft Wallet when I was given a choice of what cards I wanted to add.

Everything looks normal but MS Wallet never completes the authorization process. Just continues to list "Authorization in Progress."

WinGruening, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Wallet with tap to pay is now available for Windows Insiders

Source: Microsoft Wallet with tap to pay is now available for Windows Insiders | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Help reinstalling under-the-hood Microsoft Pay app (formerly wallet) - Similar Threads - Help reinstalling under

2. Former work desktop Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Former work desktop Help: I have a desktop that used to be a work computer has the administrative restrictions on it so I can’t access anything. I’ve had this computer for years now and I want to use it. I have tried the factory reset but I can’t seem too assess it is there any other way I can get rid...
  3. Former work desktop Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Former work desktop Help: I have a desktop that used to be a work computer has the administrative restrictions on it so I can’t access anything. I’ve had this computer for years now and I want to use it. I have tried the factory reset but I can’t seem too assess it is there any other way I can get rid...
  4. Is there any under the hood improvements in windows 11?

Is there any under the hood improvements in windows 11?: I know Windows 11 is the latest version of Windows. But how they announced it & what I see is only visual changes, visual changes & visual changes. Widgets? I don't think that's useful. Snap assist? Do you really need that? anything else? Nope. So what exactly is new in...
  5. Is there any under the hood improvements in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any under the hood improvements in windows 11?: I know Windows 11 is the latest version of Windows. But how they announced it & what I see is only visual changes, visual changes & visual changes. Widgets? I don't think that's useful. Snap assist? Do you really need that? anything else? Nope. So what exactly is new in...
  6. Robin Hood PC GAME PLEASE HELP!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Robin Hood PC GAME PLEASE HELP!!!: Hello everyone, I finally found this old pc game from 2002 and I really want to play with it but it is super slow on Windows 10 and it is impossible to play! Anyone knows what I am doing wrong??...
  7. Password Managers Vulnerabilities - Under Hood of Secrets Management

in Windows 10 News
    Password Managers Vulnerabilities - Under Hood of Secrets Management: Abstract: Password managers allow the storage and retrieval of sensitive information from an encrypted database. Users rely on them to provide better security guarantees against trivial exfiltration than alternative ways of storing passwords, such as an unsecured flat text...
  8. Unknown Microsoft Wallets?

Unknown Microsoft Wallets?: New build with a clean install of Win 10, updated to Fall Creators (1709). This is my first Win 10 experience. I've been installing the software that I use and clearing out the crap that MS insists that I need. While going through settings I found this: [img] WTH??? I...
  9. one note and microsoft wallet query

one note and microsoft wallet query: i never use this app and is it ok to uninstall... >>>along with microsoft wallet*Shock [img] 93214
  10. Under the hood of Microsoft's Windows 10 Subsystem for Linux

in Windows 10 News
    Under the hood of Microsoft's Windows 10 Subsystem for Linux: Microsoft is revealing more details about how Bash on Windows 10 works, and the company's 'Drawbridge' pico-process work figures prominently. Bash on Windows 10 was one of the big reveals at Microsoft's recent Build conference. Since then, there's been a lot of speculation...