Windows 10: Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen

Discus and support Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tested the remote lock function on my Lenovo laptop.But says I need administrator to unlock.I am the only user on this laptop, and it will not take... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Trey Taurman, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen

I tested the remote lock function on my Lenovo laptop.But says I need administrator to unlock.I am the only user on this laptop, and it will not take my finger print or PIN. Looks like a couple other questions had the same issue, but no luck ?Is there anyway I can get back in, without having to restore?Please help!!

:)

Trey Taurman, Jan 5, 2023

2. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jan 5, 2023
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jan 5, 2023
  4. MaloK Win User

Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen

Login Screen Prompt Not Appearing Post Screen-Lock

If there is a delay when going from the Lock screen to the Login screen on your Windows 10 PC, then you can fix this Lock screen to Login Screen delay issue by following these suggestions:

Disable Lock Screen background image.
    Disable Log in Screen background image.
    Disable Windows Spotlight if it is enabled.

Lock screen to Login Screen takes too much time to load in Windows 10

MaloK, Jan 5, 2023
Thema:

Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen

1. Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen - Similar Threads - Help Remote Locked

2. Can’t get past login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t get past login screen: Hello, I just recently moved into a new house and after setting up my computer it boots into the login screen however it will not show me the option to put in my password.I am on windows 11.CPU: ryzen 5 3600RAM: 16 gb ddr4GPU: amd radeon 6600MOBO: msi b450m pro-vdh max...
  3. Can’t get past login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get past login screen: Hello, I just recently moved into a new house and after setting up my computer it boots into the login screen however it will not show me the option to put in my password.I am on windows 11.CPU: ryzen 5 3600RAM: 16 gb ddr4GPU: amd radeon 6600MOBO: msi b450m pro-vdh max...
  4. Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen

Help! Remote Locked Laptop to test it, Now Can’t get passed login screen: I tested the remote lock function on my Lenovo laptop.But says I need administrator to unlock.I am the only user on this laptop, and it will not take my finger print or PIN. Looks like a couple other questions had the same issue, but no luck ?Is there anyway I can get back...
  5. Laptop Lock Screen login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Lock Screen login: Windows 10: So I don't know what happened to my laptop I came home and opened it now when I try to type my lock screen password it won't let me write anything my laptop keyboard is automatically pressing "=" key it's not stopping how can I disable my laptop's keyboard please...
  6. Laptop Lock Screen login

Laptop Lock Screen login: Windows 10: So I don't know what happened to my laptop I came home and opened it now when I try to type my lock screen password it won't let me write anything my laptop keyboard is automatically pressing "=" key it's not stopping how can I disable my laptop's keyboard please...
  7. Laptop Lock Screen login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Microsoft login now locked blocking laptop login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft login now locked blocking laptop login: Hi My laptop recently updated, now when I try to login to open the laptop I have a Microsoft sign in.However that Microsoft email address no longer exists, but to verify the account I need to remember emails from over 2 years agoHow can I proceed??Please helpCheers sam* Moved...
  9. Can’t get passed Windows Repair Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t get passed Windows Repair Screen: Today I rested the bios of my Asus mobo as i wanted to fix my ram as other people said that would. However after i saved the changes and restarted my pc, the windows repair screen came and said Windows couldnt reapair your pc C:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt. Ive...
  10. I can’t get passed the windows repair screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can’t get passed the windows repair screen.: Today I rested the bios of my Asus mobo as i wanted to fix my ram as other people said that would. However after i saved the changes and restarted my pc, the windows repair screen came and said Windows couldnt reapair your pc C:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt. Ive...