Windows 10: Help remove XBox crap rom my PC

Discus and support Help remove XBox crap rom my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help please, My son asked to use my Pc to game on his xbox account. I stupidly said yes . . . Now, it has taken over my system, put his desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GregNorris1, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Help remove XBox crap rom my PC

Help please,

My son asked to use my Pc to game on his xbox account. I stupidly said yes . . .

Now, it has taken over my system, put his desktop image on there, won't load 3/4 of my stuff and there is no other account but mine listed. How do I remove his Xbox account stuff from my Pc?

:)

GregNorris1, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/connect-xbox-360-console-tv

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Help remove XBox crap rom my PC

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Help remove XBox crap rom my PC

1. Help remove XBox crap rom my PC - Similar Threads - Help remove XBox

2. help removing an uninvited user on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help removing an uninvited user on my PC: I have an HP envy windows 11 that I am using and I’ve been having issues with programs and things disappearing. It was confirmed by geek squad that someone was accessing my computer using WLAN. I’m very new to computers so please let me know if you need more explanation...
  3. help removing an uninvited user on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help removing an uninvited user on my PC: I have an HP envy windows 11 that I am using and I’ve been having issues with programs and things disappearing. It was confirmed by geek squad that someone was accessing my computer using WLAN. I’m very new to computers so please let me know if you need more explanation...
  4. Need help removing account on my pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help removing account on my pc: I need help removing an account on my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-removing-account-on-my-pc/05f74b97-9784-4638-8136-cfba659b0182
  5. My PC crapped itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC crapped itself: In the middle of a portal 2 speedrun, my PC crashed for no reason. I tried booting it up several times, and then it entered recovery mode. After trying everything else, I tried factory resetting. Finally, after 30 minutes of a black screen, I tried restarting my computer. Now...
  6. Crap

Crap: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k5xmd2/crap/
  7. Help with a DVD-rom that won't configure

Help with a DVD-rom that won't configure: I don't know where is the correct place to ask but I have a DVD with cool DVD-ROM features that I can't access because it's through Interactual player. I have VLC installed. Can anyone help me? The damn DVD was released in 2004. I must see these features. Or is there a way I...
  8. My PC does not show my dvd rom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC does not show my dvd rom: I was running win 7 on another HD & installed a Samsung dvd drive. now I connected my win10 HD & I can't find my Dvd/CD rom drive. In device manager under hidden devices it shows the old Asus drive. I have disconnected the drive & restarted the pc, & still it doesn't...
  9. pc dvd rom game

pc dvd rom game: Can someone explain to me how to install the pc dvd rom game Terrifying Tales 2 onto my aspire es 15 laptop???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-dvd-rom-game/aa40e59c-0c1d-495d-b366-dc577fcd963b
  10. help bsod with alienware piece of crap

help bsod with alienware piece of crap: here is link to my bsod dump. https://uploadfiles.io/98hqi about a month ago i had asked for help on here with a driver problem, and i got help from a microsoft MVP. but i bsod again and im sure its a driver issue, can someone please god help me. here is link to dump...