Windows 10: Help removing "viewfreerecipes" from startup

Discus and support Help removing "viewfreerecipes" from startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have not ever clicked on this. I understand it could be harmful, but I cannot find it in my control panel to uninstall it. Any help would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RealtorDi, Jun 27, 2019.

1. RealtorDi Win User

Help removing "viewfreerecipes" from startup

I have not ever clicked on this. I understand it could be harmful, but I cannot find it in my control panel to uninstall it. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

RealtorDi, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Help removing "viewfreerecipes" from startup

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Help removing "viewfreerecipes" from startup

1. Help removing "viewfreerecipes" from startup - Similar Threads - Help removing viewfreerecipes

2. Cannot remove app from Windows Startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot remove app from Windows Startup: Few months ago I added .bat file shortcut to Windows 10 startup lineup and it worked well too good.Now I am trying to remove it from that lineupI founded it in \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup and deleted it but it is still starting with Windows....
  3. Remove Uninstalled Apps from Startups and Registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Uninstalled Apps from Startups and Registry: I downloaded installed PowerShell on my pc but later uninstalled the application. I don't know why it is still showing in my Start up apps in task manager. How do I get rid of it?I tried to check through the registry but can find it. Any help?...
  4. Removing Cortana From Startup

in Cortana
    Removing Cortana From Startup: How do I remove Cortana from the startup. I'm able to disable it bot not delete it. Is there a way to uninstall Cortana? I checked 2 Run keys in the Registry but it isn't listed in either. I thought there were 3 places in the registry that has the Run key. Can anyone...
  5. Need help removing ms-resource:AppName from startup menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help removing ms-resource:AppName from startup menu: Hi guys, I've read articles online and they all showed steps for removing ms-resource:AppName/Text. I tried them but none of those worked for me. Any input would be appreciated....
  6. Remove From Startup . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove From Startup . . .: My computer, is a. Dell, laptop. Running, Windows 10 pro. I love Google Chrome. But, I clicked on "unpin" from my taskbar. And, it was gone. So, I thought I'll just, uninstall and re-install, it. So, I went to the "Control Panel", Uninstall. Right click, uninstall, Google...
  7. Some applications removed from startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some applications removed from startup: I don't know why this happens but every so often some of the programs that I had set to run on startup somehow don't. I have to go back to the applications setting and set it to start up with windows again. But after I restart the PC a couple of times this happens again. Has...
  8. Spotify: how to remove it from startup task?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotify: how to remove it from startup task?: Spotify: how to remove it from startup task? It's come to my attention that a suspicious sounding piece of software has somehow made its way to the list of startup tasks. I've looked at the usual registry locations as well as the task scheduler, but failed to find any trace...
  9. Removing One Drive from startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing One Drive from startup: I don't use One Drive. How do I keep it from appearing when I start up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-one-drive-from-startup/210b12b9-9586-456a-ba9b-af048d153c5d
  10. How to remove entry's from startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to remove entry's from startup: Hello all,is there a way to remove entry's from the startup menu? I know you can disable them but i would like to remove entry's to some programs that are not even on my computer but are still listed in the startup menu as disabled. (I like to keep things looking neat)*Smile...