Windows 10: help removing

Discus and support help removing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can i remove this[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-removing/d50435a3-c83e-4bd3-b0a6-a85d11b09669 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by zaneparker1, May 23, 2020.

1. help removing

how can i remove this help removing 7ec9f99d-367d-459c-bfea-8f1f01e3accc?upload=true.jpg

:)

zaneparker1, May 23, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 23, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 23, 2020
  4. help removing

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 23, 2020
Thema:

help removing

1. help removing - Similar Threads - help removing

2. HELP! How to remove Turbostream.icu from Google Chrome?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP! How to remove Turbostream.icu from Google Chrome?: A brief summation of how to safely and easily remove the Turbostream.icu permissions virus from Google Chrome, please if anyone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-how-to-remove-turbostreamicu-from-google/b187ddf5-7734-455f-a7a2-b029eb64aefd
  3. digital license, remove windows pro, not enough space and need help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    digital license, remove windows pro, not enough space and need help: hi, I need to remove windows pro from my Asus flip book. problem is not enough space on drive C. Try to install windows 10 home already and digital license for Win 10 Home. I need 8gb of storage my to install current and 6.8gb on my drive C. is there I was to by pass this. I...
  4. Need help removing drivers from external HDD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help removing drivers from external HDD: So I’m helping a friend of mine with his laptop. He installed nvidia drivers which led to his screen going black after the post screen. I’ve gotten into safe mode but internet doesn’t want to work so I can log in. I’ve resorted to taking the drive out and connecting it to my...
  5. Help Needed: Removal of ByteFence. Used iObit Uninstaller, but ByteFence still shows up in...

Help Needed: Removal of ByteFence. Used iObit Uninstaller, but ByteFence still shows up in...: Basically I already removed the ByteFence program from my computer with iObit Uninstaller but it's still there. Also I can't see ByteFence when I go to Add or Remove Programs. Yet ByteFence will always appear in the bottom right taskbar and try to do things like stop me from...
  6. Help with removing software completely from ones computer

Help with removing software completely from ones computer: How can does one delete Microsoft Teams Desktop COMPLETELY from windows 10 home machine? I don't think a simple delete or the uninstall completely deletes all traces of Teams from my machine... Is it some register or some folder that has other related files to Microsoft Teams...
  7. Need help removing old school account from my PC, and more

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help removing old school account from my PC, and more: So my Windows Admin account on this PC is my old .edu account, which is no longer active. My dad got the family office 365 and wants to give me access. My microsoft account which I use for my Xbox live, etc, isn't the .edu account. I'm looking for help as to how to remove the...
  8. Help grandma Windows 10----- can't remove minecraft beta from my game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help grandma Windows 10----- can't remove minecraft beta from my game: I can't remove minecraft beta from my game, have tried everything that i can, because of this problem am unable to play with my granddaughter. We are both very disappointed. I'm older than most so probably missing something. I went through xbox insider and un-enrolled,...
  9. Help identifying and removing these overlay icons. No idea what app they relate to, left or...

Help identifying and removing these overlay icons. No idea what app they relate to, left or...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/phenson23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gerh3b/help_identifying_and_removing_these_overlay_icons/
  10. Help with removing grey bar across the bottom of my screen?

Help with removing grey bar across the bottom of my screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GurfMcBurf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gemtt7/help_with_removing_grey_bar_across_the_bottom_of/