Windows 10: HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

Discus and support HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have had my this issue for years now and I can't even download a server manager I need serious help with this problem it's ruined my life and I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sccneedshelp, Nov 29, 2022.

1. HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

I have had my this issue for years now and I can't even download a server manager I need serious help with this problem it's ruined my life and I don't know what else to do it m locked out of my own accounts as administrator I've purchased 8 laptops and 2 USB sticks from best buy in need help removing who ever has hacked my account my father was almost killed and I have no idea where he is now because of this problem. Please some oNe get back to me if I can email me that would be ok *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

:)

sccneedshelp, Nov 29, 2022

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Frick Win User
    help to choose power supply

It all depends on the rest of your systems. List system specs, although eidairaman's suggestion will work too.

Frick, Nov 29, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

1. HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE - Similar Threads - HELP REOWN SYSTEM

2. HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE: I have had my this issue for years now and I can't even download a server manager I need serious help with this problem it's ruined my life and I don't know what else to do it m locked out of my own accounts as administrator I've purchased 8 laptops and 2 USB sticks from best...
  3. HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP REOWN MY SYSTEM PLEASE: I have had my this issue for years now and I can't even download a server manager I need serious help with this problem it's ruined my life and I don't know what else to do it m locked out of my own accounts as administrator I've purchased 8 laptops and 2 USB sticks from best...
  4. LOGIN SYSTEM! PLEASE HELP!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LOGIN SYSTEM! PLEASE HELP!: What happens to my computer once I remove the login system? Does it go back to normal and I can login without a username and password? Will the password system remain? What happens to the docs on there? I really want to remove the login but am unsure if the password will...
  5. LOGIN SYSTEM! PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOGIN SYSTEM! PLEASE HELP!: What happens to my computer once I remove the login system? Does it go back to normal and I can login without a username and password? Will the password system remain? What happens to the docs on there? I really want to remove the login but am unsure if the password will...
  6. LOGIN SYSTEM! PLEASE HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Laggy System please HELP!!!

Laggy System please HELP!!!: My laptop has been extremely laggy. When I opened up task manager, the CPU, disk, and wifi were spiking up and down from around 30% to 100% then back down again. It causes extreme lag and I cannot find a fix online. I have tried resetting my pc and reinstalling windows, but...
  8. Weird bug on my system. Please HELP !!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird bug on my system. Please HELP !!: Hi:I have a HP 15" Pavilion laptop with 2.59GHz Intel i7 Core, 12GB RAM, touchscreen laptop running Win 10. It has acquired some sort of bug on the hard drive. It appears randomly, on and off, as round, semi-transparent circles with more opaque concentric spots to the right...
  9. Please help me with my System Issues !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with my System Issues !: So i just aquired a new PC. After like a Week i startet getting bluescreens, this kept on happening so i tried re-installing windows, at which point it crashed again and wasn't able to boot it up properly since then. Figured it was an Hardware issue so i got it replaced. Now...
  10. Reown c drive

Reown c drive: Ok so a little confusing to explain but I was stuck in a boot loop and still am however I've managed to get to the win recovery My cdrive was changed to everyone ownership that's where the loop began I cannot load computer at all aside from recovery command prompt theres no...