Windows 10: Help required to delete/disable screen pic when computer starts

Discus and support Help required to delete/disable screen pic when computer starts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am currently running Win 10 version 20H2 I have spent hours trying various tutorials, googling and searching Ten forums but have not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by noels7, Apr 15, 2021.

1. noels7 Win User

Help required to delete/disable screen pic when computer starts

I am currently running Win 10 version 20H2

I have spent hours trying various tutorials, googling and searching Ten forums but have not able
    to delete/disable screen picture which is displayed at start up. I have included sample form
    C:\Windows\Web\Screen as an example.

Any assistance/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Noel Southam

:)

noels7, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Ghot Win User

How to change default lock screen image in Windows 10

Or you could just use Winaero Tweaker Winaero - At the edge of tweaking

Help required to delete/disable screen pic when computer starts [​IMG]

3. noels7 Win User

I am currently running Win 10 version 20H2

I have spent hours trying various tutorials, googling and searching Ten forums but have not able
    to delete/disable screen picture which is displayed at start up. I have included sample form
    C:\Windows\Web\Screen as an example.

Any assistance/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Noel Southam

noels7, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Ghot Win User

I was expecting you to "change" the default background. To a solid color maybe.

Here's some more tutorials...

Change Lock Screen Background in Windows 10

Show Lock Screen Background on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10

Here's the "newest" ones...

Find and Save Custom Lock Screen Background Images in Windows 10

Enable or Disable Changing Lock Screen Background in Windows 10

Thema:

1. Help required to delete/disable screen pic when computer starts - Similar Threads - Help required delete

2. Login with wrong address required when starting computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login with wrong address required when starting computer: Hi there,We recently bought a new computer. When we first turned it on, we were asked to login to a Microsoft accountWe typed a gmail address that we don't own, because we thought we would be able to create the account on the fly, but we figured it was not the case, so we...
  3. Login with wrong address required when starting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login with wrong address required when starting computer: Hi there,We recently bought a new computer. When we first turned it on, we were asked to login to a Microsoft accountWe typed a gmail address that we don't own, because we thought we would be able to create the account on the fly, but we figured it was not the case, so we...
  4. Login with wrong address required when starting computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to disable bitlocker when computer will not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable bitlocker when computer will not start: Dell tech is coming to replace my motherboard and asked me to disable bitlocker but I can't access the devise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-bitlocker-when-computer-will-not/2a783ede-d8ef-4814-bf51-10581b614e60
  6. How to disable bitlocker when computer will not start

How to disable bitlocker when computer will not start: Dell tech is coming to replace my motherboard and asked me to disable bitlocker but I can't access the devise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-bitlocker-when-computer-will-not/2a783ede-d8ef-4814-bf51-10581b614e60
  7. Negative pics in screen

Negative pics in screen: I have hp all n one and lately have gotten what looks like negative pics in screen, ran all diagnostics nothing is wrong also tried e windows and plus key nothing and ideas on how to make the screen normal again...
  8. Disable the "Require sign-in" feature when computer has been idle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable the "Require sign-in" feature when computer has been idle: How can I prevent Windows from locking the screen and forcing me to type my password any time my computer has been idle? I don't mind having to enter my password after restarting, but I do not want it to be automatically when I am actively using the computer. All power and...
  9. Help with error code when computer starts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with error code when computer starts: Hey Guys I sometimes have a BSOD when my computer starts. Sometimes it happens a couple of times in one day and other times it disappears for weeks. I've tried everyhting, but I cant find the problem. Here is the full error code: - <Event...
  10. How do I delete pics on Lock Screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete pics on Lock Screen?: I have changed several pictures several times on the Lock Screen, and now every once in awhile a picture pops up on it which I don't want. Is there any way to delete the few pictures on there so thee is only one? 21216