Windows 10: [Help] Resetting PC only took 30 mins and didn’t delete most of my files.

Discus and support [Help] Resetting PC only took 30 mins and didn’t delete most of my files. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I chose to fully clean the drive, in about 30 minutes it got to 64% then I got a message saying not all of my personal files could be removed. There’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/osowavy, Dec 14, 2019.

1. [Help] Resetting PC only took 30 mins and didn’t delete most of my files.

I chose to fully clean the drive, in about 30 minutes it got to 64% then I got a message saying not all of my personal files could be removed. There’s still about 200 GB worth of old files on my PC. Did I do something wrong? How can I get it fully clean the drive?

submitted by /u/osowavy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/osowavy, Dec 14, 2019

2. Why Live Tile is updated in Windows Phone @ 30 Mins interval?

Hi Jay..

Thanks for response!!!

I tried as per suggested steps, unfortunalty does not help.

I think it is Windows OS Limitation to have tile update on every 30 mins.

Shrikrishna Khupasangikar, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Dec 14, 2019
  4. [Help] Resetting PC only took 30 mins and didn’t delete most of my files.

Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

[Help] Resetting PC only took 30 mins and didn’t delete most of my files.

1. [Help] Resetting PC only took 30 mins and didn’t delete most of my files. - Similar Threads - Help Resetting took

2. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins: i have an old toshiba satellite c850 pc that i just started using again. it had a bad hdd which i changed for a new 500gb hdd and it used to run on widows vista but i installed windows 10 pro on the new hdd. it also had a pentium processor which i changed to a 2nd gen core i5...
  3. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins: i have an old toshiba satellite c850 pc that i just started using again. it had a bad hdd which i changed for a new 500gb hdd and it used to run on widows vista but i installed windows 10 pro on the new hdd. it also had a pentium processor which i changed to a 2nd gen core i5...
  4. Pc keeps tripping off every 30 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows took my all files to read only.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows took my all files to read only.: Windows took all my files to read-only. This is why all people use APPLE MAC OS. Because Macos is an operating system but windows is a lousy joke. This is not a question this is an offer Het Microsoft to pay all customers back and shut down your **** business....
  6. Windows took my all files to read only.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows took my all files to read only.: Windows took all my files to read-only. This is why all people use APPLE MAC OS. Because Macos is an operating system but windows is a lousy joke. This is not a question this is an offer Het Microsoft to pay all customers back and shut down your **** business....
  7. Help been at this screen for 30 min......

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help been at this screen for 30 min......: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/danp1016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkdx3g/help_been_at_this_screen_for_30_min/
  8. PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown

PC works for 20-30 min then shutdown: It shutdown just like when you cut electricity but it's not it I tried cleaning the dust and checked the psu but it's still so the same thing if I leave the PC for a day then it turns on but when it past 30 min it shutdown and if I try to turn it on again it wouldn't the fans...
  9. my comp will not go to sleep in 30 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my comp will not go to sleep in 30 mins: how can I enter the sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-comp-will-not-go-to-sleep-in-30-mins/f61f094a-f672-473a-a6c5-c808cbafa7eb"
  10. Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!

Crashes/Freezes with in 30 mins!!!: So everytime I log into windows 10 (10041) it crashes, but not immediately only after a period of time. Ive tryed to time it and it seams to be almost random.. I check the task manager and it says my performance is running fine. PLEASE NOTE that this did not happen on the...