Windows 10: Help resetting windows 10

Discus and support Help resetting windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I haven’t used my laptop for a while, and decided that I wanted to use the installed software to reset my laptop. When I say I want to keep my files,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BullishRelic27, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Help resetting windows 10

I haven’t used my laptop for a while, and decided that I wanted to use the installed software to reset my laptop. When I say I want to keep my files, it’s asking me for a password, but I can’t remember it. I’ve entered 2 passwords that I remember, but ended changing the password, but when I try to reset my laptop, it says my password is still incorrect. What do I need to do?

:)

BullishRelic27, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 18, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2022
  4. swat354 Win User

Help resetting windows 10

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 18, 2022
Thema:

Help resetting windows 10

1. Help resetting windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help resetting

2. Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it: Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it. I can only sign in to my computer using my email address and password. If I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Ways to sign in the PIN Windows Hello states This option is currently unavailable. I am unable to reset this...
  3. Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it: Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it. I can only sign in to my computer using my email address and password. If I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Ways to sign in the PIN Windows Hello states This option is currently unavailable. I am unable to reset this...
  4. BSOD still there and need help after resetting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD still there and need help after resetting computer: Hi,I had been experiencing several BSOD a day when playing games so I took my computer to a repair shop and they did a clean reinstall of all programs and they said it would fix corrupted drivers. For a while, the problem stopped but then it started again but less recently....
  5. BSOD still there and need help after resetting computer

BSOD still there and need help after resetting computer: Hi,I had been experiencing several BSOD a day when playing games so I took my computer to a repair shop and they did a clean reinstall of all programs and they said it would fix corrupted drivers. For a while, the problem stopped but then it started again but less recently....
  6. Onedrive not syncing files. How do I reset this if your online help is outdated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive not syncing files. How do I reset this if your online help is outdated?: Hi, I'm trying to get onedrive to backup my files in my document folder but they are all stuck forever on syncing and it doesnt change. How can I solve this problem? I've tried to follow your online help but there is no unlink from this computer or unlink account options that...
  7. Onedrive not syncing files. How do I reset this if your online help is outdated?

Onedrive not syncing files. How do I reset this if your online help is outdated?: Hi, I'm trying to get onedrive to backup my files in my document folder but they are all stuck forever on syncing and it doesnt change. How can I solve this problem? I've tried to follow your online help but there is no unlink from this computer or unlink account options that...
  8. Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...: I have a Lenovo legion go. I was using it perfectly an hour before this happened, but when I came back and tried to log in. The login page said, “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”. if I click set up pin, takes me to the same...
  9. Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...

Help with my Lenovo legion go. Can’t reset and recover or anything. And can’t login because...: I have a Lenovo legion go. I was using it perfectly an hour before this happened, but when I came back and tried to log in. The login page said, “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to set up your pin again”. if I click set up pin, takes me to the same...
  10. Can you help me save my computer against the "something happened and the pin has reset" or...

Can you help me save my computer against the "something happened and the pin has reset" or...: Heya I don't know what I did but I activated something in some sort of settings called safe boot or something then it told me to restart my pc so I did and now it is doing the pin thing and when I press the reset pin twice it says "I need an app" but I can't download the app...