Windows 10: Help! Screen zoomed in from Virtual Desktop!

Discus and support Help! Screen zoomed in from Virtual Desktop! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] I connected my laptop (MSI, running windows 10) to an Oculus Quest headset, and upon downloading the application Virtual Desktop, my entire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OnionHombre, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Help! Screen zoomed in from Virtual Desktop!

Help! Screen zoomed in from Virtual Desktop! [​IMG]

I connected my laptop (MSI, running windows 10) to an Oculus Quest headset, and upon downloading the application Virtual Desktop, my entire screen has been zoomed in, even when disconnected from the headset. Chrome, Steam, and all my other applications are zoomed in. My task bar appears as though it is being stretched vertically, and when I try and run games in Steam they appear in a windowed format, and the top of the screen is cut-off. Any and all help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/OnionHombre
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OnionHombre, Mar 30, 2020

2. shows list or full screen note on all virtual desktops

something that shows a full screen list or full screen note on all virtual desktops

if shows upon start of computer would be good

• have been using folders, but its not very good
    • other option is going with wallpapers but cant find any good image sites on the web

whats the easiest way to do this: when computers starts, it shows a full screen list or full screen note on all virtual desktops

win10user999, May 25, 2020
  3. Badly zoomed in on all Office products and Explorer

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• If you have a mouse with a wheel, hold down the Ctrl key, and then scroll the wheel to zoom in or out.
    • From the keyboard, you can increase or decrease the zoom value in 10% increments. To zoom in, press Ctrl + (+). To zoom out, press Ctrl + (-). To restore the zoom to 100%, press Ctrl+0.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 25, 2020
  4. sirBait Win User

Help! Screen zoomed in from Virtual Desktop!

Virtual desktops

In the article you linked it says talks about 4 goals Microsoft has with virtual desktops:

• Give you more desktop space to group related windows
    • Help you quickly locate and switch to any window or group of windows
    • Let you easily re-organize your groups and move windows as tasks evolve
    • Keep you in control of the degree of separation between your grouped windows
    Not being able to control what desktop the program opens on really doesn't fit in with these goals.

Give me one good reason for why it is suppose force me to change virtual desktop when I open a program, just one good reason and I will consider to drop the issue. To me this sounds like virtual desktops isn't ready yet and you refuse to acknowledge that
    there are bugs, because this makes it very hard to work with multiply virtual desktops.

sirBait, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Help! Screen zoomed in from Virtual Desktop!

1. Help! Screen zoomed in from Virtual Desktop! - Similar Threads - Help Screen zoomed

2. Zoom app not allowing virtual backgrounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zoom app not allowing virtual backgrounds: Zoom is useless for help. I have a windows 11 laptop and I cannot use virtual backgrounds on this device? Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoom-app-not-allowing-virtual-backgrounds/13b0ad49-1526-4013-9395-4d1ece60d8e4
  3. Why is my screen zoomed in on desktop but not in safe mode help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my screen zoomed in on desktop but not in safe mode help!: When turning on computer it is zoomed in and I am unable to use the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-screen-zoomed-in-on-desktop-but-not-in/a0d34f04-bf70-44e1-9e78-25d712155bb1
  4. Why is my screen zoomed in on desktop but not in safe mode help!

Why is my screen zoomed in on desktop but not in safe mode help!: When turning on computer it is zoomed in and I am unable to use the computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-screen-zoomed-in-on-desktop-but-not-in/a0d34f04-bf70-44e1-9e78-25d712155bb1
  5. Remote desktop zooming in and staying at 175%, Remote Desktop for Mac into virtual machine

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote desktop zooming in and staying at 175%, Remote Desktop for Mac into virtual machine: This is a slightly complicated issue, as I'm using RD to connect to a virtual machine of a Windows 10 session on a Mac OS. We will call this the "virtual PC". I have two different computers that I connect to the virtual PC. One is a Mac laptop, the other is a Mac trashcan...
  6. zoom virtual video background problem

zoom virtual video background problem: i can not use zoom virtual video background without green screen for windows 10 i used it before the update but ne i can not and i do not the reason...
  7. Split-screen virtual Desktops?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Split-screen virtual Desktops?: Hi, I'm looking for a way to split my screen in two, to show two of my Windows 10 virtual Desktops. This is because I would like to show (share) one Desktop in a Zoom presentation, and have notes and such open on the second one, and be able to see both at once. Is there a...
  8. Zoom Virtual Background Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Zoom Virtual Background Issue: I just completed my second computer build earlier this week. I have downloaded Zoom to my PC and upgraded my webcam. Everything with Zoom seems to work perfectly until I select a virtual background. Before selecting the virtual background, the video was clear. But with a...
  9. Desktop randomly zooming out to unknown screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop randomly zooming out to unknown screen.: As per the title, my desktop keeps semi randomly zooming out to I guess my activity feed? I don't know what the screen is actually called so I'm not having any luck googling the issue, searching "activity feed" turns up something else. I say semi randomly because it seems to...
  10. Virtual desktop help?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual desktop help?: So I just built a new triple monitor pc build and installed windows 10. When windows boots up I see three monitors which as associated with desktop 1. When I go to create a new virtual desktop I get a new set of three desktops. What I am trying to do is have each of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vdi zoomed in

2. why is my desktop zoomed in now after using virtual desktop