Windows 10: [HELP] SDD disappeared?

Discus and support [HELP] SDD disappeared? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Alright, so, I decided today that I would reset my computer, I do it and it begins resetting. Once it reached 100%, automatic repair came up and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sledware, Nov 19, 2020.

1. [HELP] SDD disappeared?

Alright, so, I decided today that I would reset my computer, I do it and it begins resetting. Once it reached 100%, automatic repair came up and started diagnosing a problem. Once it finished, it said "automatic repair couldn't repair your PC". I was confused. After an hour of trying to find out what was wrong I ran BIOS and I saw that my SSD disappeared, it was not detectibale anymore. Is it dead? Or is there an easy fix to this? Thanks.

submitted by /u/Sledware
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sledware, Nov 19, 2020

2. SDD and a HDD windows 10

I have Windows 10 installed on a 525gb SDD. I have a 1tb HDD that I'm using for my data. I've been reading a lot of conflicting tweaks to use on the SDD. Help!

1. Should I eliminate the swap on the SDD? I do a have a windows managed swap file on the HDD.

2. Should I turn off indexing on the SDD?

3. Should I turn off system restore on the SDD?

Most of the articles I've been reading have been a couple of years old. I know that the current SDDs are better but do these same tweaks apply now?

Any info and suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

saturn7110x, Nov 19, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 19, 2020
  4. alvinalin Win User

[HELP] SDD disappeared?

Help! My Pointer Keeps Disappearing

This is so uncomfortable.

My pointer keeps on disappearing. This is the 3rd times.

The 1st time it happened, i googled many articles and tried many suggestion and i have no idea which one act works.

The 2nd time i was just very lucky that the pointer return after my windows auto update.

This time, it disappear again after my laptop did the auto update.

I tried the sfc scan. But because my pointer is missing i can't do the whole step by step suggested.

I can't right click or double click.

I can only use touch screen.

Plz help! This is very irritating, help!

alvinalin, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

[HELP] SDD disappeared?

1. [HELP] SDD disappeared? - Similar Threads - HELP SDD disappeared

2. SDD Issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SDD Issue: I had a Ransomeware virus attatched to my pc and it turned off my secure DNS from google chrome. Wonder how i would turn it on i went on a youtube video and i didn't have the Folder with the Registry in the registry editor. I know how randomswore can attack and edit the...
  3. SDD Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SDD Issue: I had a Ransomeware virus attatched to my pc and it turned off my secure DNS from google chrome. Wonder how i would turn it on i went on a youtube video and i didn't have the Folder with the Registry in the registry editor. I know how randomswore can attack and edit the...
  4. SDD Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New SDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New SDD: If I buy a new ssd and install it on my windows 10 refurbished computer that came with a new genuine oem copy of windows 10 preinstalled. I activated it and have a digital license for it but will my new ssd validate windows 10 threw digital license once I swap out the old...
  6. Transferring SDD with win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring SDD with win10: My NUC8i7 had a hardware problem. Replaced it with NUC10i7. while powering up with the same SDD and memory transffered from the old one, the system request a recovery key. I do not own such a key. Did not find any BitLocker key in my account. Thae operating system was...
  7. Replacing HDD with a SDD

Replacing HDD with a SDD: I have an Inspiron 5477 AIO and want to replace its HDD with as large a SDD I can afford. The problem is I don't know how to hook up the SDD to affect the migration. Is there an additional SATA connection available to which I can connect the SDD? Then manual makes no mention...
  8. Replacing HDD with a SDD

in Windows 10 Support
    Replacing HDD with a SDD: I have an Inspiron 5477 AIO and want to replace its HDD with as large a SDD I can afford. The problem is I don't know how to hook up the SDD to affect the migration. Is there an additional SATA connection available to which I can connect the SDD? Then manual makes no mention...
  9. HDD to SDD ?

HDD to SDD ?: I just finished installing my SSD. I used Macrium Reflect to move the partitions from my HDD to the SSD. Everything is working OK so far. [img] In Disk management Disk 0 has a 17.76GB partition. It's the OEM restore partition. As you can see it's not assigned a drive...
  10. My SDD "might crash at any moment" - help!

My SDD "might crash at any moment" - help!: Hello My PC seems to be working fine, except that when I reboot it I am getting a dire error message on the American Megatrends AMIBIOS screen "WARNING! Please back up your data and replace your hard disk drive." "WARNING! Your HDD/SDD might crash at any moment."...