Windows 10: Help sending email from a "Contact" link at a website

Discus and support Help sending email from a "Contact" link at a website in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use several email programs but this is not about sending email from any of them. I need help at a website which has a "Contact" button but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tek360, Feb 20, 2021.

1. tek360 Win User

Help sending email from a "Contact" link at a website

I use several email programs but this is not about sending email from any of them. I need help at a website which has a "Contact" button but when I click it I get is a blank blue page asking me to "Choose Which Account to Send The Email From" and a box saying "Cancel". I am offered no choice of which email program to use. I have no idea where in settings to change something so this wouldn't happen. I have been trying to fix this for a year. I saw a locked thread similar to this but it was happening within Outlook when the person tried to send email within that program. I am clicking a link at a third party website, in this case Petstages, as I have a question about one of their products. So now I can't get in contact with them because of the error. Please help me fix this. Thank you.

:)

tek360, Feb 20, 2021
  2. tfwul Win User

Outlook Contacts - unable to delete contacts linked to another email

I have a few email accounts. In trying to accomplish something I have been messing up the contacts.

Now there are 2 identical entries in Outlook Contacts (both empty)

Contacts some-email-address
    Contacts some-email-address

The email address linked to these contacts is still valid and used for receiving mail only. Very sporadically used for sending - maybe a few times a year.
    The contacts are empty, rightfully so.

I wanted to delete one, but got a warning "Cannot delete this folder" blah blah.

Any suggestions?

Help sending email from a "Contact" link at a website [​IMG]

tfwul, Feb 20, 2021
  3. RadCazz Win User
    Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Writer Win User

How to send an Email to an Editor

I would like to send an Email to a certain website; however, when I click on the link "email editor", I get a blue screen with the message "Choose which account to send the email from." At this point, I don't know how to proceed. Can someone tell me what the next step is?

Thank you,

Writer, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Help sending email from a "Contact" link at a website - Similar Threads - Help sending email

2. help receiving and sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help receiving and sending emails: help with receiving and sending emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-receiving-and-sending-emails/1f71db28-6637-437e-be4a-1ad54bf93049
  3. Help sending emails from Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help sending emails from Windows Mail: I am just setting up my new Windows 11 laptop and have been trying to set-up my emails in Windows mail. My AOL mail wouldn't sync at all and my Gmail account won't send emails. The emails simply go into my Outbox.I've tried many of the suggestions online, but no luck. I've...
  4. Help sending emails from Windows Mail

Help sending emails from Windows Mail: I am just setting up my new Windows 11 laptop and have been trying to set-up my emails in Windows mail. My AOL mail wouldn't sync at all and my Gmail account won't send emails. The emails simply go into my Outbox.I've tried many of the suggestions online, but no luck. I've...
  5. Outlook Contacts - unable to delete contacts linked to another email

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Contacts - unable to delete contacts linked to another email: I have a few email accounts. In trying to accomplish something I have been messing up the contacts. Now there are 2 identical entries in Outlook Contacts (both empty) Contacts some-email-address Contacts some-email-address The email address linked to these contacts is...
  6. Blocked links in email messages and websites

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocked links in email messages and websites: Since a few weeks ago my emails Outlook 2007 and websites Firefox browser do not permit clicking on legitimate links to websites. On some I can use a workaround by copying the link then selecting 'Paste and Go' as a browser entry, but not all. In one case the failed...
  7. Contact names not displaying when sending emails

Contact names not displaying when sending emails: When I save a contact name, it doesn't display when I send an email to them. Rather, it just displays their email address as the "Name". Other contacts seem to work, but I have one or two that seem to persist in not showing up when I send emails to them. But, when I look...
  8. How to send out email inside a website?

in Browsers and Email
    How to send out email inside a website?: My friend has built a website for me and there is a section where the visitor can leave me message or questions. It's supposed that when they hit on the "submit" button the message should be sent to my email box. I personally have NO web building knowledge, but he does, he...
  9. Help with sending an email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help with sending an email: Hi, I have Windows 10 and I am finding that if I email someone when I am looking on their site the emails are not going through. Can someone advise me what I should do so that I can send emails when I am wanting to send one from a site I am on. Thanks very much (easy...
  10. Sending a link to other websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sending a link to other websites: Hi, THIS IS VERY URGENT. I am participating in the car giveaway promotion from CAR FROM JAPAN website. How can I promote their link to other websites so that I acquire more points to qualify for the prize? Thank You. Edith Kangabe....