Windows 10: Help...settings "apps" page doesn't open

Discus and support Help...settings "apps" page doesn't open in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys When I click on settings and then apps it flashes and then closes Any ideas why? 128896 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steven Campoli, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Help...settings "apps" page doesn't open

Hey guys
    When I click on settings and then apps it flashes and then closes
    Any ideas why?

:)

Steven Campoli, Mar 14, 2019
  2. skb_990 Win User

my sign in options doesn"t open in settings.

Hii, my sign in options doesn"t open in settings. everything else works fine in settings. i just want to change sign in from password to passcode . It was working very good before. After new update in last month, it stopped working and after update it
    asked me to relogin but did not gave me the option to set 4 digit passcode .

skb_990, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Help...settings "apps" page doesn't open

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Help...settings "apps" page doesn't open

1. Help...settings "apps" page doesn't open - Similar Threads - Help settings apps

2. Help pages keep on opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help pages keep on opening: In my browsers like chrome/edge, tabs with how to get help on Microsoft keeps opening up by itself. If the internet is off, then HP hardware diagnostics pops up. There are days when I work just fine, but suddenly the problem erupts. I have tried uninstalling the keyboard from...
  3. Help pages keep on opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help pages keep on opening: In my browsers like chrome/edge, tabs with how to get help on Microsoft keeps opening up by itself. If the internet is off, then HP hardware diagnostics pops up. There are days when I work just fine, but suddenly the problem erupts. I have tried uninstalling the keyboard from...
  4. Screen/Display resolution settings page won't open in settings app freezes the settings app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen/Display resolution settings page won't open in settings app freezes the settings app: I have this problem with the Settings app freezing in the resolution settings page.Right clicking on the desktop and selecting the resolution settings Windows is in Greek language gives me the Gear icon, stuck. I need to close the window, wait a few seconds and the rest of...
  5. Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't set reminders/alarms open apps: I bought my laptop recently. At first, when I used the old version of Win10 which came along defaultly, Cortana worked fine. However, as I updated Windows the next day, it just stopped doing some of the things such as: setting alarms/reminders, opening apps,...
  6. The Windows Settings app doesn't open - Windows 10

The Windows Settings app doesn't open - Windows 10: Hello. I can't open the windows settings app... My Windows version is: Version 2004 OS Build 19041.388 and the last update was on 7/17/2020: Update for Microsoft Windows KB4565503 please help me....
  7. Default Apps Setting Page

Default Apps Setting Page: I just installed Windows 10 Pro. Had a little problem getting it loaded. Now it is stating "This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Setting...
  8. Opening App Only Opens App Store Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening App Only Opens App Store Page: I tried to download a game from the app store after buying the game pass, but the game paused downloading right as it was about to finish. I left it alone for about ten minutes and nothing happened, so I hit the button to pause and resume the download, at which point it told...
  9. The SETTINGS icon doesn't appear in taskbar when SETTINGS app is open

The SETTINGS icon doesn't appear in taskbar when SETTINGS app is open: All of a sudden, my Settings icon no longer appears in the taskbar when I open the Settings app as seen in the image link below: https://i.imgur.com/v83WRhB.png What is going on and how do I get it back? This is bothering me much more than it should. The only recent...
  10. Settings doesn't open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Settings doesn't open: Can't open settings. After lunch the sign show up and disappear in second. how to fix problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_10/settings-doesnt-open/1aa6648e-b8d8-48dd-a9ca-ab4da3acb7ee