Windows 10: Help...settings "apps" page doesn't open

Discus and support Help...settings "apps" page doesn't open in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys When I click on settings and then apps it flashes and then closes Any ideas why? 128896 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Steven Campoli, Mar 14, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

1. Help...settings "apps" page doesn't open

Hey guys
    When I click on settings and then apps it flashes and then closes
    Any ideas why?

:)

Steven Campoli, Mar 14, 2019 at 12:22 PM
  2. skb_990 Win User

my sign in options doesn"t open in settings.

Hii, my sign in options doesn"t open in settings. everything else works fine in settings. i just want to change sign in from password to passcode . It was working very good before. After new update in last month, it stopped working and after update it
    asked me to relogin but did not gave me the option to set 4 digit passcode .

3. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

4. Help...settings "apps" page doesn't open

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

Thema:

Help...settings "apps" page doesn't open

1. Help...settings "apps" page doesn't open - Similar Threads - Help settings apps

2. Setting "default app" doesn't work, it opens with the wrong program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting "default app" doesn't work, it opens with the wrong program: I want my .pdf to be opened with my Adobe Acrobat Pro, and it is set as well in the default app settings, but it still opens them with Adobe Reader. Even when I go to the properties and change the program to the exe file in the folder - it still uses the wrong program. How...
  3. settings doesn't lauch or open

settings doesn't lauch or open: settings doesn't lauch or open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-doesnt-lauch-or-open/0ae82581-def0-45a5-bcb3-b250dc93e68c
  4. Tabs keep opening on help pages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tabs keep opening on help pages: Hey y'all, so recently my browsers: Microsoft edge, chrome, Firefox, (mainly Microsoft edge) keep opening "Microsoft support", "Windows 10 help", and when I'm on discord - "Discord support" opens. (Currently, the record for the amount of tabs that have opened is over 2k.)...
  5. Windows 10 settings doesn't open.

Windows 10 settings doesn't open.: So I just updated to 1809 build. Every thing works fine but settings, It was working but after one restart, it just flashes for one second and then nothing! When I try to open it through personalize the error say: "ms-settings:personalization-background this file does not...
  6. Windows 10 October Update "Settings" App Doesn't Open (Crashes)

Windows 10 October Update "Settings" App Doesn't Open (Crashes): Ever since the big October update I have been unable to open the settings app because it launches for a few seconds, then crashes. I cant uninstall the update as it doesn't appear in control panel. I can't system restore before the update. I have tried every solution I can...
  7. Windows 10 settings doesn't open.

Windows 10 settings doesn't open.: So I just updated to 1809 build. Every thing works fine but settings, It was working but after one restart, it just flashes for one second and then nothing! When I try to open it through personalize the error say: "ms-settings:personalization-background this file does not...
  8. Windows 10 October Update "Settings" App Doesn't Open (Crashes)

Windows 10 October Update "Settings" App Doesn't Open (Crashes): Ever since the big October update I have been unable to open the settings app because it launches for a few seconds, then crashes. I cant uninstall the update as it doesn't appear in control panel. I can't system restore before the update. I have tried every solution I can...
  9. Settings doesn't open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Settings doesn't open: Can't open settings. After lunch the sign show up and disappear in second. how to fix problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_10/settings-doesnt-open/1aa6648e-b8d8-48dd-a9ca-ab4da3acb7ee
  10. Set new tab to open a specifc page

in Browsers and Email
    Set new tab to open a specifc page: Everything I've found doing searches says this can't be done but I thought I'd give it one more try here. When I open a new tab, I want it to open to a specific web page. Not a blank page or Top sites. I'm not looking for alternatives or other ways to do the same...