Windows 10: help settings locked

Discus and support help settings locked in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so i got a pc from school and they locked settings i need advice to screw them over (i have full access to the pc at home and admin privileges)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/luc2121, Nov 6, 2019.

1. help settings locked

so i got a pc from school and they locked settings i need advice to screw them over (i have full access to the pc at home and admin privileges)

submitted by /u/luc2121
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/luc2121, Nov 6, 2019

2. lock screen not showing photo i set...

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

We need few information.

• What is the Windows 10 version?
    • Did you made any recent changes on the PC?
    • Does the lock screen picture changes all the time?

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and let us know if that helps.

1. Press Windows and I from the keyboard.
    2. Click on Personalization, then click
      Lock screen from the left pane.
    3. Set the Background as
      picture
      , select the picture you want to setup under Choose your picture.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 6, 2019
  4. help settings locked

Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

help settings locked

1. help settings locked - Similar Threads - help settings locked

2. Numbers lock setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Numbers lock setting: My numbers lock setting won't hold for more than one setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numbers-lock-setting/c3d898aa-41df-4088-b648-33776eb41752
  3. Numbers lock setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Numbers lock setting: My numbers lock setting won't hold for more than one setting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numbers-lock-setting/c3d898aa-41df-4088-b648-33776eb41752
  4. Settings Locked and unable to change them, HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings Locked and unable to change them, HELP: I am attempting to use my laptop as a second screen/monitor for my PC. Both use Windows 10. But I am unable to change the "Some Windows and Android devices can project to this PC when you say it's OK" setting under the "Projecting to this PC" area. submitted by...
  5. Settings Locked and unable to change them, HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Settings Locked and unable to change them, HELP: I am attempting to use my laptop as a second screen/monitor for my PC. Both use Windows 10. But I am unable to change the "Some Windows and Android devices can project to this PC when you say it's OK" setting under the "Projecting to this PC" area. submitted by...
  6. Lock screen settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock screen settings: Have a lock screen photo set for over a month, but it stays on all night. I changed the settings to 1 hour and now its become a slideshow of my entire gallery? I can set the picture in lock screen settings, set to pictures, not slideshow or Windows, and its still reverting...
  7. Locking Magnifier settings

Locking Magnifier settings: Windows 10 Pro v19041.508 I have my mouse wheel switch mapped to launch and shut down Magnifier (via Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center) and the mouse wheel to raise and lower magnification so that my dad can start and stop it easily to read small text onscreen. Magnifier...
  8. Color settings locked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Color settings locked: When I navigate to settings/personalization/colors, the screen is dead. Can't change anything. same on other screens Latest windows 10 update applied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-settings-locked/5673eacb-fb97-489b-a242-f45e0a64fee1
  9. settings, lock screen

settings, lock screen: in window 10, setitngs, lock screen is stock in picture, it doesnt change. i want to change to windows spotlight. any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-lock-screen/5830721d-40a4-48c0-acc9-febe9f88f3be
  10. Lock Screen Settings.

Lock Screen Settings.: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330, the lock-screen settings for WINDOWS SPOTLIGHT mode was set in default, which was working fine initially. After few days, the setting changes automatically to the PICTURE mode. Whenever I change the settings to WINDOWS SPOTLIGHT mode, it...