Windows 10: HELP ! SHOOTING SOUND VERY LOUD MISSING Loudness Equaluaztion

Discus and support HELP ! SHOOTING SOUND VERY LOUD MISSING Loudness Equaluaztion in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HELP ! SHOOTING SOUND VERY LOUDGreeting, I need help, I have problems with loud shooting sound and weak stepping sound in games. I reduced this earlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IbroSalihovic, May 7, 2021.

1. HELP ! SHOOTING SOUND VERY LOUD MISSING Loudness Equaluaztion

HELP ! SHOOTING SOUND VERY LOUDGreeting, I need help, I have problems with loud shooting sound and weak stepping sound in games. I reduced this earlier with the Loudness Equaluaztion option. I received the SADEST LOCUS PLUS headphones as a gift and after installing their drivers for 7.1 sound options disappeared and a new option called effect appearedthe sound of gunfire is too loud

:)

IbroSalihovic, May 7, 2021
  2. Necro3 Win User

Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or cared to help me, i've tried updating drivers, windows memory check, updating motherboard drivers, checking drive health and none proved effective, even clean installs of windows won't help, what do i do?
    list of components:

HELP ! SHOOTING SOUND VERY LOUD MISSING Loudness Equaluaztion [​IMG]

Necro3, May 7, 2021
  3. Loud system sounds

Hello.

Problem is that I can't change loudness of the Windows notifications. There is "System sounds" volume mixer, but it doesn't change loudness of Windows tray notifications, and every such notify plays a maximal loud sound! It's annoying.

Владимир Kryvian, May 7, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

HELP ! SHOOTING SOUND VERY LOUD MISSING Loudness Equaluaztion

Sound with Notifications is TOO LOUD

Hi, you could
    a. Adjust the volume of notifications: (System sounds)

b. select a different sound if one particular one is troublesome (or none):

dalchina, May 7, 2021
Thema:

HELP ! SHOOTING SOUND VERY LOUD MISSING Loudness Equaluaztion

1. HELP ! SHOOTING SOUND VERY LOUD MISSING Loudness Equaluaztion - Similar Threads - HELP SHOOTING SOUND

2. Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound: I have a problem with the microphone. When I'm playing games on discord it works fine. But after an hour, suddenly my voice was not heard and there was only a thunderous buzzing sound and they won't stop. I've tried reinstalling Realtek drivers and it doesn't work.Please help...
  3. Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound: I have a problem with the microphone. When I'm playing games on discord it works fine. But after an hour, suddenly my voice was not heard and there was only a thunderous buzzing sound and they won't stop. I've tried reinstalling Realtek drivers and it doesn't work.Please help...
  4. Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning: Hi. I just send my asus laptop to asus service center for fan cleaning and thermal paste replacing. They didn't find fan problem so they didn't replace the fan. Now the fan are so loud, especially at startup What should I do? This really strange. It's supposed to be clean and...
  5. Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning: Hi. I just send my asus laptop to asus service center for fan cleaning and thermal paste replacing. They didn't find fan problem so they didn't replace the fan. Now the fan are so loud, especially at startup What should I do? This really strange. It's supposed to be clean and...
  6. Laptop fan sounds very loud after cleaning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Very Loud Fan noise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very Loud Fan noise: Hi, Today suddenly laptop fan became noisy. To add, it happened at-least 3 times, that the fan noise was very very high for 2 minutes or so. Laptop was working quite well till yesterday, but today even when I login to windows, the fan starts and so is the noise. I reset...
  8. Loud fan exhaust sound.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loud fan exhaust sound.: After latest windows update fan exhaust sound is too loud, not even in one laptop but in 3 laptops. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loud-fan-exhaust-sound/2fc4949e-51bf-4f90-89b1-07dcadd2116e
  9. Sound very loud even at 1% volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound very loud even at 1% volume: Even when my headphones are set to 1% in the volume mixer, everything is almost deafening. At 100% it's as if they're speakers instead of earphones. How can I make 1% quiet? I've updated all my drivers and have a set of Heil Sound headphones....
  10. Very low sound on Windows 10 - Loudness Equalization missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very low sound on Windows 10 - Loudness Equalization missing: Hello, Recently, when listening to certain sounds, I have realized that, for some reason, the computer plays these sounds in a much lower volume than originally intended. [ATTACH] Even though in this particular example, it isn't too noticeable, almost everything I hear from...