Windows 10: HELP! six month old win 10 laptop stuck and won't boot!

Discus and support HELP! six month old win 10 laptop stuck and won't boot! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have tried EVERY option given when booting up.....although I haven't used a windows pc in many years, in the past I would have simply re-installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/noodleq, Dec 23, 2020.

1. HELP! six month old win 10 laptop stuck and won't boot!

I have tried EVERY option given when booting up.....although I haven't used a windows pc in many years, in the past I would have simply re-installed operating sys from scratch, back when they came with a windows disk. There is no disk drive, so even if I did have a disk to boot from, it would be useless right now.

Is there a hidden, clean os, partioned on hard drive which I can somehow boot from? This is incredibly frustrating, I have no problem with losing all of the data on it.....I don't believe it to have any hardware issues, as it has barely been used since new....

submitted by /u/noodleq
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/noodleq, Dec 23, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

HELP! six month old win 10 laptop stuck and won't boot! [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User

4. tamo Win User

HELP! six month old win 10 laptop stuck and won't boot!

Yes I am using a genuine apple cable and tried your method but still having issues . The device connects and all looks fine for a few minutes then it drops connection then reconnects and repeats this behaviour so I've gave up .see attached images.

Thanks for your help , I think I'm going to get a Samsung .

Thema:

HELP! six month old win 10 laptop stuck and won't boot!

1. HELP! six month old win 10 laptop stuck and won't boot! - Similar Threads - HELP six month

2. Six Months On: My Review of Windows 10 BROKEN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Six Months On: My Review of Windows 10 BROKEN: This is me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/is-there-any-time-table-on-a-coming-fix-for-the/ad983a68-7642-4f5e-aa56-df9bdc8a5fad?tm=1605565447443How lovely it has been this past six months, being forced to randomly hard reboot my...
  3. win 10 won't boot

win 10 won't boot: i tried sfc and wont work dism wont work bootrec same i tried the new thing called cloud download or local one both wont work windows was so slow i had to restart the windows and i was at start up / boot loop for more then 1 day...
  4. win 10 won't boot

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 won't boot: win 10 won't boot. Message: "No bootable device Strike F1 to retry, F2 to enter setup, F5 to enter PSA: MS tech helped me yesterday when win wouldn't start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-wont-boot/f26ad556-1631-4979-b7a8-3df8102f8989
  5. Old laptop won't boot 64 bit windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Old laptop won't boot 64 bit windows: I have 2 windows versions of the hdd and the laptop tries to boot the 64 one and won't change to the other version when I press the use other operation system button submitted by /u/geizlodei [link] [comments]...
  6. HP Pavilion Just six months old

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP Pavilion Just six months old: Hello, My personal Laptop I bought from Costco about six moths ago, still under warranty. Apparently a Microsoft download on windows ten did not down load properly. I can get get to the sign on screenit is just a blurry screen. I called the Costco Concierge service, we ran...
  7. The Problem Is With Windows Defender - Six Month Issue!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    The Problem Is With Windows Defender - Six Month Issue!: Security at a glance Reset Your Security Processor (Clear TPM) What happens now Make sure you backup before you start, or you may lose data. Select Clear and Restart below. Your device will restart. If you see a prompt to complete the clear action, confirm to continue....
  8. Help!!! My win 10 laptop can't boot!

Help!!! My win 10 laptop can't boot!: I can't boot my laptop and it keeps showing the BSOD. I tried every options in the blue screen but nonthing works! Plz help!! 14839
  9. Laptop won't boot after installing Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop won't boot after installing Win 10: I really have gotten myself into a bind here. Yesterday, I went to install Win 10 on an old laptop that I use for just browsing the web, and the kid uses to do homework, and sometimes play Starcraft. I had Win 7 Pro 32-bit installed on it. The installation went fine but then...
  10. Windows 10 at six months: Ready for primetime?

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 at six months: Ready for primetime?: Windows 10 has been available to the public for six months this week. By the numbers, it's been a hit, with 200 million active users as of the first of the year. Here's Ed Bott's midterm report card. Microsoft released Windows 10 to the public six months ago this week...