Windows 10: Help something called "search powered by yahoo!" is on my HP laptop.

Discus and support Help something called "search powered by yahoo!" is on my HP laptop. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I dont know how it got there, I didn't download it but I think it has something to do with me downloading a mod for Minecraft please help me as soon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LokieVokie, May 25, 2020.

1. Help something called "search powered by yahoo!" is on my HP laptop.

I dont know how it got there, I didn't download it but I think it has something to do with me downloading a mod for Minecraft

please help me as soon as you can I really want to get rid of it.

:)

LokieVokie, May 25, 2020
  2. BalakrishnanVenkatraman, May 25, 2020
  3. Zeeba# Win User
    My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, May 25, 2020
  4. Help something called "search powered by yahoo!" is on my HP laptop.

Yahoo search engine

Hi

This probably, strictly speaking, a Windows 10 issue but, hopefully, someone out there can help me. Somehow I seem to have acquired a Yahoo search engine that keeps appearing in my Firefox browser. Can anyone tell me a foolproof way of deleting it? I have tried all the conventional ways but the program doesn't appear in the program list, nor does it appear when I do a search on the computer (via the bottom left hand panel). Any suggestions?

roymathers, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Help something called "search powered by yahoo!" is on my HP laptop.

1. Help something called "search powered by yahoo!" is on my HP laptop. - Similar Threads - Help something called

2. Having a problem uninstalling search powered by yahoo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having a problem uninstalling search powered by yahoo: How do I get rid of search powered by yahoo when I uninstall and it doesn't do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-uninstalling-search-powered-by/d34e1837-764b-47c2-aec7-355878bcef2a
  3. Yahoo Powered

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo Powered: Trying to uninstall Yahoo Powered. Followed first step of instructions using appwiz.cpl. Still cannot uninstall. D I have to do the steps in order given? How do I go about doing Step 2 remove from browsers?...
  4. How to Remove Search powered by Yahoo?

How to Remove Search powered by Yahoo?: Hi, does anyone know how to remove malware called "search powered by Yahoo" ? I've tried to uninstall but it won't delete. Any ideas? [Original Title: Yahoo Malware]...
  5. Help! something on my HP laptop called "Search Powered by yahoo!" i cant uninstall it from...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help! something on my HP laptop called "Search Powered by yahoo!" i cant uninstall it from...: is there any other way to remove it earlier it uninstalled my google chrome but I reinstalled it using Microsoft edge. I want to get rid of it I downloaded Minecraft forge and that's how I got the virus I think. Before I got that there was something called sezurago antivirus...
  6. To get rid of from 'Search powered by Yahoo!' UNWANTED APP

To get rid of from 'Search powered by Yahoo!' UNWANTED APP: In my laptop with windows 10 contains Application named 'search powered by yahoo!' , i tried many times to uninstall it but it's not going how will i get rid of it?...
  7. Yahoo! Powered.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo! Powered.: Yahoo search keeps popping up and I cannot get red of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-powered/f239bec8-eaa5-48a4-8ca2-132f942d5f33
  8. Yahoo! Powered

Yahoo! Powered: I was uninstalling something from my laptop using programs and features, and I saw Yahoo! Powered in the menu. It does not display the publisher. It says it was installed on 10-03-18, which is pretty recent. Is it safe to uninstall? Is it Malware? It has not ran or done...
  9. Yahoo search engine

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo search engine: Hi This probably, strictly speaking, a Windows 10 issue but, hopefully, someone out there can help me. Somehow I seem to have acquired a Yahoo search engine that keeps appearing in my Firefox browser. Can anyone tell me a foolproof way of deleting it? I have tried all the...
  10. Something called TiWorker.exe keeps changing my power plan

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Something called TiWorker.exe keeps changing my power plan: Since I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, several times now I have found my power plan changing by itself. I have defined a custom power plan that puts my computer to sleep after 45 minutes. But several times, I have found my power plan changed to put my computer to...