Windows 10: Help! something on my HP laptop called "Search Powered by yahoo!" i cant uninstall it from...

Discus and support Help! something on my HP laptop called "Search Powered by yahoo!" i cant uninstall it from... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; is there any other way to remove it earlier it uninstalled my google chrome but I reinstalled it using Microsoft edge. I want to get rid of it I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LokieVokie, May 26, 2020.

1. Help! something on my HP laptop called "Search Powered by yahoo!" i cant uninstall it from...

is there any other way to remove it earlier it uninstalled my google chrome but I reinstalled it using Microsoft edge.

I want to get rid of it I downloaded Minecraft forge and that's how I got the virus I think. Before I got that there was something called sezurago antivirus but I already had one so I tried uninstalling it. It was hard to uninstall it but I was able to uninstall it but then that's how I got the search powered by yahoo. Please help as soon as possible.

:)

LokieVokie, May 26, 2020
  2. BalakrishnanVenkatraman, May 26, 2020
  3. Don Varnau, May 26, 2020
  4. Billy Med Win User

Help! something on my HP laptop called "Search Powered by yahoo!" i cant uninstall it from...

yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Help! something on my HP laptop called "Search Powered by yahoo!" i cant uninstall it from...

1. Help! something on my HP laptop called "Search Powered by yahoo!" i cant uninstall it from... - Similar Threads - Help something laptop

2. Having a problem uninstalling search powered by yahoo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having a problem uninstalling search powered by yahoo: How do I get rid of search powered by yahoo when I uninstall and it doesn't do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-uninstalling-search-powered-by/d34e1837-764b-47c2-aec7-355878bcef2a
  3. I cant seem to delete files from my HP laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant seem to delete files from my HP laptop.: They showed up on files but when I select to delete it says its unavailable or "there is nothing here" yet when I go back on file you can clearly see the images. At times I can open the full picture but unable to press "delete" because its gray unavailableIs it a virus?...
  4. How to Remove Search powered by Yahoo?

How to Remove Search powered by Yahoo?: Hi, does anyone know how to remove malware called "search powered by Yahoo" ? I've tried to uninstall but it won't delete. Any ideas? [Original Title: Yahoo Malware]...
  5. Help something called "search powered by yahoo!" is on my HP laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help something called "search powered by yahoo!" is on my HP laptop.: I dont know how it got there, I didn't download it but I think it has something to do with me downloading a mod for Minecraft please help me as soon as you can I really want to get rid of it....
  6. To get rid of from 'Search powered by Yahoo!' UNWANTED APP

To get rid of from 'Search powered by Yahoo!' UNWANTED APP: In my laptop with windows 10 contains Application named 'search powered by yahoo!' , i tried many times to uninstall it but it's not going how will i get rid of it?...
  7. How to uninstall Secured Yahoo Powered ?

How to uninstall Secured Yahoo Powered ?: Have tried a lot to remove this PUP. Used malwarebytes also but nothing changed. Its not getting unistalled. Have read that it's in the registry. Please help....
  8. uninstall yahoo from windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstall yahoo from windows 10: How can I uninstall Yahoo from Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-yahoo-from-windows-10/79739c11-ac0d-4110-bb60-1d6c30b373ea
  9. Uninstall - Yahoo provided search

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall - Yahoo provided search: Hi, There is unknown and unwanted item appearing in my program list under Control panel>programes and feature. I have tried a number of times to remove this item but nothing is working. This app/malware if making my browsing slow !!!. Items name " Web Search (Yahoo!...
  10. Yahoo! Powered

Yahoo! Powered: I was uninstalling something from my laptop using programs and features, and I saw Yahoo! Powered in the menu. It does not display the publisher. It says it was installed on 10-03-18, which is pretty recent. Is it safe to uninstall? Is it Malware? It has not ran or done...