Windows 10: Help sos signing in

Discus and support Help sos signing in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a dell xps 13 plus windows 11.This week, I disabled a few things following a video and now when i tried signing in with i tried restarting my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Liora Titiger, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Help sos signing in

I have a dell xps 13 plus windows 11.This week, I disabled a few things following a video and now when i tried signing in with i tried restarting my computer but when i try to log in, the screen says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin again." It doesn't let me sign in with the pin or the fingerprint either. when i click "set up my pin ," my computer pops up with "search for app in the store?" with yes and no option, but when i click yes, there is a system error and says "the system detected an overrun of a stack-based buffer in this application. this o

:)

Liora Titiger, Feb 27, 2024

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 27, 2024
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Help sos signing in

We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Help sos signing in

1. Help sos signing in - Similar Threads - Help sos signing

2. SOS! Please Help! Can’t Log In To Windows. At. All.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOS! Please Help! Can’t Log In To Windows. At. All.: I haven’t used Windows for years, but need to now. When I start up and try to log in, it shows one account only, and says my password is incorrect. I went on another computer, logged in to accounts.live.com and successfully reset my password, BUT my computer stills keeps...
  3. Help sos signing in

Help sos signing in: I have a dell xps 13 plus windows 11.This week, I disabled a few things following a video and now when i tried signing in with i tried restarting my computer but when i try to log in, the screen says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your pin...
  4. An Actual challenging problem SOS HELP Windows Wizards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Actual challenging problem SOS HELP Windows Wizards: Please take your time to read the situation as idk how to describe it in short termsSo i was just normally using my PC like any other day and Suddenly my PC freezes and i get a BSoD, i am like ok it needs Restart so i waited for it to restart then I get another BSoD at Bootup...
  5. An Actual challenging problem SOS HELP Windows Wizards

An Actual challenging problem SOS HELP Windows Wizards: Please take your time to read the situation as idk how to describe it in short termsSo i was just normally using my PC like any other day and Suddenly my PC freezes and i get a BSoD, i am like ok it needs Restart so i waited for it to restart then I get another BSoD at Bootup...
  6. SOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    SOS: The taskbar in my computer has news and interests pinned in it and I updated my pc 3 days ago and after that my news and interests icon is looking very bad like this.Pls tell how to take it back to normal....
  7. SOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SOS: Just an hour ago my computer started making noises like a helicopter. So I got worried and took a look at the task manager and both RAM and CPU usages were high. But Skype was running in the background and seemed to be the problem child so I logged out. It didn't help. And...
  8. SOS pls help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SOS pls help :(: hello ladies n gentlemen, im experiencing a very frustrating “bug” with my pc and am in need of a hand as of late, when opening my fortnite game i am experiencing a screen freeze once i reach the main menu although the game itself is still running, i have the ability to...
  9. Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution: Hello, I have this error every time that I tried to turn on my PC *cry*cry*cry No option to enter in safe mode What I should do? Thanks Came [img] - - - Updated - - - Someone? please help!! *Sick 134023
  10. Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Ayuda, Help, SOS PC Restart without solution: Hello, I have this error every time that I tried to turn on my PC *cry*cry*cry No option to enter in safe mode What I should do? Update: My Secondary OS is working fine, but maybe because I am in panic I change something, because I remember the 0 master was the Toshiba...