Windows 10: Help! Sound doesn't work on my second screen

Discus and support Help! Sound doesn't work on my second screen in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have an audio problem with my second monitor. As video output I use one of my display port connections. I use the adapter DP -> HDMI. (... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Timetourist, May 4, 2020.

1. Help! Sound doesn't work on my second screen

Hi guys,

I have an audio problem with my second monitor.
    As video output I use one of my display port connections. I use the adapter DP -> HDMI.

( https://www.amazon.de/R-1140-ADAPTE...child=1&qid=1588614395&sr=8-4&srs=17630658031 )

The video is transmitted well. But the sound don't play at all.
    According to windows the television plays the sound. I have already tried a lot: I've updated the drivers, tried Realtek, tested all kinds of...

Help! Sound doesn't work on my second screen

Timetourist, May 4, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Help! Sound doesn't work on my second screen [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 4, 2020
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, May 4, 2020
  4. Help! Sound doesn't work on my second screen

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Help! Sound doesn't work on my second screen

1. Help! Sound doesn't work on my second screen - Similar Threads - Help Sound doesn't

2. The sound on my computer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    The sound on my computer doesn't work: The sound on my computer doesn't work even though I have it turned on at full volume. But when I plug in headphones, I can still hear it. I went to the toolbar to edit but still no success. What should I do ?...
  3. Selected: display only on the second screen, now the screen doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Selected: display only on the second screen, now the screen doesn't work.: Under Settings:Display I accidentally selected only display on the second display. The monitor is a bit old and it shows the warning 'out of range', so when I plug it in, there is nothing showing on it, but also because I chose that setting I can't see anything on the primary...
  4. Sound doesn't work?

Sound doesn't work?: Ok so I very recently got my new laptop, it's a Lenovo Thinkpad T450, and so far it's been working fine. It's hard to say when exactly the problem started or why, but late yesterday the sound just... stopped? No settings were changed, no dodgy links were opened, there is no...
  5. My sound doesn't work

My sound doesn't work: My HP Pavilion Laptop's sound doesn't work following a windows 10 update. My earbuds' microphone stopped working when it worked before, and trying to get it to work again, somehow it now says that there aren't any audio devices and the volume and speakers and microphone do...
  6. Sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound doesn't work: I got a new laptop and the sound and speakers worked fine. I connected my Bluetooth earphones and I used them for maybe a week. One day i decided to use the speakers but the sound wouldn't turn on. I've tested multiple devices and it seems like wired earphones and the...
  7. Help with Second Screen

Help with Second Screen: So I have tried everything, but whenever I set my laptop to only use the second screen, it goes black, extend and duplicate work fine, only on the second screen option does it go blank, I changed some settings with the scaling accirn accidently in the Intel Graphics Software...
  8. Help! My computer doesn't work!

Help! My computer doesn't work!: My computer was lagging a lot so i decided to turn off the pc and turn it on again, when i tried to access the pc, the pc just showed me the BSOD. Then the pc started to automatic repair itself and it couldn't, i tried everything! I can't reset my pc, cmd opens well so...
  9. Sound doesn't work.

Sound doesn't work.: After running a gpu driver cleanup tool, because they were messed up sound doesn't work anymore. I tried installing new drivers, reinstalling them, installing windows default ones, installing ones that came with my motherboard, I tried restarting audio services, still no...
  10. Sound doesn't work

Sound doesn't work: Why does the sound stop working on my Windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-doesnt-work/9b464071-8b38-472a-b211-ecb240969c1d