Windows 10: Help - SSD

Discus and support Help - SSD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought a new SSD Crucial MX500, and after I initialized the drive, the name of the SSD is USB 3.0 Super Speed SATA instead of the drive name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by A_Meow18, Sep 16, 2021.

1. A_Meow18 Win User

Help - SSD

Hi, I just bought a new SSD Crucial MX500, and after I initialized the drive, the name of the SSD is USB 3.0 Super Speed SATA instead of the drive name in Device and Task Manager. What can I do to fix this? Also, the speed of the SSD is at 560 MB/s but when I ran Crystal Disk Mark, the speed is just 420 MB/s. Is it because the ports in this Inspiron 13-5378 is USB 3.0? Or is it because I damaged the SSD when I accidentally touched the gold pins? Thank you!

:)

A_Meow18, Sep 16, 2021
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help - SSD :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 16, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Kursah Win User

Help - SSD

SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile Help - SSD :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Help - SSD

1. Help - SSD - Similar Threads - Help SSD

2. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data ": Hey I needed some help to to fix my external SSD without losing any data on it .Let me explain how all this started at first I wasn't able to delete any files on my external SSD so I tried every method likes changing its properties: attributes: , ownership.... in the end I...
  3. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data ": Hey I needed some help to to fix my external SSD without losing any data on it .Let me explain how all this started at first I wasn't able to delete any files on my external SSD so I tried every method likes changing its properties: attributes: , ownership.... in the end I...
  4. Needed help to fix " unallocated external SSD without losing data "

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need help with my new SSD. cyclic redundancy check error upon initialization.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my new SSD. cyclic redundancy check error upon initialization.: I bought a brand new Samsung 870 EVO SSD this afternoon and ran home to install it, only to get a CRC data error.I returned that SSD and got another 870 SSD and am having the same issue with the second drive. The drive shows up in BIOS and disk management, but not my file...
  6. I need help with my new SSD. cyclic redundancy check error upon initialization.

I need help with my new SSD. cyclic redundancy check error upon initialization.: I bought a brand new Samsung 870 EVO SSD this afternoon and ran home to install it, only to get a CRC data error.I returned that SSD and got another 870 SSD and am having the same issue with the second drive. The drive shows up in BIOS and disk management, but not my file...
  7. I need help with my new SSD. cyclic redundancy check error upon initialization.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...
  9. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...
  10. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging