Windows 10: Help! Strange mysterious box appear in destop

Discus and support Help! Strange mysterious box appear in destop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Lately, i happened to have a strange box hidden under my recycle bin icon. I happened to noticed it when i changed my destop background. I dont know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xin.wu, Apr 21, 2021.

1. xin.wu Win User

Help! Strange mysterious box appear in destop

Lately, i happened to have a strange box hidden under my recycle bin icon. I happened to noticed it when i changed my destop background. I dont know what is it. But it got named as Main Window. I did make a clean install of my window but it still appear as the imaged i included.
    Thanks in advande if someone read this post. Help! Strange mysterious box appear in destop 3ec03d1b-5709-4ed0-8954-741f7ad875cf?upload=true.png I can resized it but i cant turned it off. The only things i could close it using Crt+F4 everytime i turned on the pc.
    Help! Strange mysterious box appear in destop 72414a04-27c9-499f-9fdf-61fdc57fe794?upload=true.png

:)

xin.wu, Apr 21, 2021

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 21, 2021
  4. Time Lady Win User

Time Lady, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Help! Strange mysterious box appear in destop - Similar Threads - Help Strange mysterious

2. Strange box appears when dragging a window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange box appears when dragging a window: Hello, I'm using windows 11. Everytime I drag a window, this box with the number 1 appears. Also, number 1 appears on the bottom left corner. I have snap windows disabled and all graphics drivers are updated. Thanks...
  3. Strange box appears when dragging a window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange box appears when dragging a window: Hello, I'm using windows 11. Everytime I drag a window, this box with the number 1 appears. Also, number 1 appears on the bottom left corner. I have snap windows disabled and all graphics drivers are updated. Thanks...
  4. How to remove mysterious grey box.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove mysterious grey box.: I have a stray grey box kinda look like a transparent window in the lower right corner of the screen covering the Recycle Bin icon. It is unclickable and does not prevent me from clicking the Recycle Bin icon below it. It's not currently causing issues, as far as I can tell,...
  5. A strange text appeared during search box loading on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A strange text appeared during search box loading on the taskbar: I don't know if it's something serious, so I thought I'd try to ask It started when I clicked on the search box and it was loading for a while due to some error, but for a few seconds some strange text popped up that looked like some kind of file name (I think the title...
  6. Help identify this mysterious black box

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help identify this mysterious black box: I'm assuming it's a program as it minimizes when I minimize a window but comes back when I maximize the window. It doesn't show up in the taskbar or the apps running screen but the black box is always there from startup. I can't figure out what it could be in taskmanager....
  7. Anyone else have a mysterious black box appear whenever they hover over a text box?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else have a mysterious black box appear whenever they hover over a text box?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cfast20 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hkb263/anyone_else_have_a_mysterious_black_box_appear/
  8. A strange case of missing Destop toolbar in the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    A strange case of missing Destop toolbar in the Taskbar: Greetings. After installing the latest update on one of my machines, the Desktop toolbar was found missing from the Taskbar. Adding it again doesn't seem to work as it would disappear upon rebooting. The other machines were fine. Appreciate any kind assistance to resolve this...
  9. Mysterious drive Z: appears!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mysterious drive Z: appears!: Hello every one, have a good day! Here i come with my recent problem as in thread title. Recently i found a Z: drive that i cannot acces or modify it in any way. Here is some data that i gathered: Code: DISKPART> detail disk Hitachi HTS541010A9E680 Disk ID:...
  10. Mystery Drive Appeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mystery Drive Appeared: I have a Local Disc drive appeared on my system, System(Z) 356 MB capacity, 85.5MB used space,Fat 32 file system,if I click on Hardware it shows a CD Rom drive,can anyone offer any advice? 48949