Windows 10: Help, strange video issues

Discus and support Help, strange video issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am using the video built into my CPU on a Gigabyte Z390. It is using a Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver. On my screen I am having random blurring and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/karaokesinger, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Help, strange video issues

I am using the video built into my CPU on a Gigabyte Z390. It is using a Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver. On my screen I am having random blurring and tearing of small areas. It's not always the same area. When I boot into Ubuntu I have no problem. This leads me to believe I have a driver issue and not a hardware issue. Any help is appreciated

Here are images recorded on my cell phone https://youtu.be/yg-UrnZ7whg https://youtu.be/x8QDzE6w65s

submitted by /u/karaokesinger
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/karaokesinger, Oct 29, 2019

2. video issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

• For a better understanding of the issue, let me know if the issue occurs with all videos or any specific videos (File type)?

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Method 1:

You may try running the Hardware and Device troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows Key +R, type Control Panel.

b. Type troubleshooting in the search bar, click on troubleshooting.

c. Click on Hardware and Sound, click on Hardware and Devices.

d. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persist I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall display drivers in compatibility mode and check if it helps:

Step 1: Uninstall the Display driver from Device Manager.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver.

• Press Windows Key + X and then click Device Manger.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the Microsoft Basic Display Adapters and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the prompt and restart the computer.
    Step 2: Install the Display driver in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Help, strange video issues

video playback issue after windows 10 update

Hi Mark,

Corrupted software and/or driver issues could be the reasons why you're experiencing problems when playing videos. We suggest that you try these steps, then check if the issue persists:

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Help, strange video issues

1. Help, strange video issues - Similar Threads - Help strange video

2. A strange issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A strange issue: Hi all, I can't upload photos to reddit via my personal pc but I can via my phone or another pc. I have the Killer Control E2500 and at first I thought that the killer center is making this problem so I uninstalled it and installed only the driver but it didn't work as well....
  3. Strange issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange issue: My machine seemingly randomly makes the device disconnected chime. Anyone else have this problem. submitted by /u/Beezlebub405 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fj82na/strange_issue/
  4. Strange Video issue with Skype Version 8.46.0.60

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange Video issue with Skype Version 8.46.0.60: I had a landline call from my brother stating that he had an issue with audio on Skype. I called him on Skype and we could see each other, I could hear him but he could not hear me. I solved the audio for him as he had the wrong audio device enabled so I enabled the right...
  5. Strange issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange issue: I have very strange issue. In Monday I opened very image heavy page. The processor went to 90% and the memory over 2GB. Appeared a continuous sound like when I disconnect and connect USB deice. The keyboard stopped writing then continued and so on. When I closed the heavy...
  6. Strange issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange issue: Greetings, I have a strange issue with my PC lately. It occurs when I'm playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive around 6-12 PM. My PC restarts randomly around that time, only WHEN I'm playing that game, and ONLY around that time interval. I've checked with EventViewer...
  7. Strange Audio issue. Help please.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange Audio issue. Help please.: So yesterday I encountered a problem, which is very low to no voice audio, but background audio I guess you would call it is fine. It was fine until about as I mentioned a day ago as of this posting. I am running the latest driver build for audio and I am on W10 Home CU...
  8. Strange issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange issue: Touchpad works fine but during gaming, responds either slowly or won't. How can I tackle this issue? 37436
  9. Strange visual issue- help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange visual issue- help!: [img] [img] This just started today- it begun up the top of the windows and is really strange, and small grey boxes (the grey boxes in Firefox at least)- I'm not sure what's going on, especially since I've been able to run The Old Republic (a game) pretty much...
  10. Strange video playback issues, no clue why

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange video playback issues, no clue why: Hello guys, this is my first post here. I'm experiencing occasional stutter when watching 4K (even 720p/1080p @ 60 FPS) videos both on YouTube and files downloaded on my SSD, with MPC-HC. On YouTube (Chrome), I've been dropping frames on heavier videos. The likes of...