Windows 10: [HELP] Streaming Will Not Run

Discus and support [HELP] Streaming Will Not Run in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a computer yesterday: AMD Ryzen 5 4500U 8gb RAM 512 GB SSD Went through standard first time setup, everything appeared to run fine,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheGreek1022, Aug 11, 2020.

1. [HELP] Streaming Will Not Run

Hi,

I bought a computer yesterday: AMD Ryzen 5 4500U 8gb RAM 512 GB SSD

Went through standard first time setup, everything appeared to run fine, Chrome and Edge web browsers ran video streaming services and installed apps (Netflix, Hulu). I restarted the computer and all of a sudden it is not loading anything any streaming service, only a continual loading circle. I uninstalled Dolby Access as it was the last thing I installed restarted nothing worked. Anyone have this happen?

submitted by /u/TheGreek1022
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheGreek1022, Aug 11, 2020

2. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Aug 11, 2020
  4. [HELP] Streaming Will Not Run

Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

[HELP] Streaming Will Not Run

1. [HELP] Streaming Will Not Run - Similar Threads - HELP Streaming Run

2. Network issue once run Streaming SW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network issue once run Streaming SW: Hello,just bought new laptop HP with:proc 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz, RAM16,0 GBAnd Windows 11 Pro, Vers 22H2, Build 22621.819 and Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0Installed OBS Studio 28.1.2 64I've the effect that once I launch OBS...
  3. Network issue once run Streaming SW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network issue once run Streaming SW: Hello,just bought new laptop HP with:proc 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i3-1115G4 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz, RAM16,0 GBAnd Windows 11 Pro, Vers 22H2, Build 22621.819 and Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22636.1000.0Installed OBS Studio 28.1.2 64I've the effect that once I launch OBS...
  4. streaming

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    streaming: i like to stream but there is a problem and my net is to slow which is 5 spead and not a 5g for cellular but this is landline and here is what i like to see if i could do this 1 stream online and be sharing from online only and no need for a download and upload and this can...
  5. Streaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Streaming: Hello everyone! So me and my little bro share one computer (have one monitor). He likes to play games that I find boring. So i was wondering that could I possibly use my phone/tablet as a second monitor where I could play my games with a controller, whereas he uses keyboard...
  6. Streams program only runs when loged in as administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streams program only runs when loged in as administrator: Hello all, I have a user that has a application called Streams it's a VoIP app. It was working fine for months. For some reason it will not load under the standard user. If I log in as the admin it works when I login as a standard user I get this message [ATTACH]...
  7. Streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Streaming: My PC has Windows 10. I have enabled streaming to an Internet Radio Roberts 83i. I worked fine for a long while. Recently the streaming fails and when I view the enabled device ..83i....it has been disabled! When I enable it again - it works for a while and then disables...
  8. streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    streaming: what happened to my streaming capability? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming/5aac04f3-eae6-46fc-a0ec-08a41e2c2dd5
  9. Mixer Game Streaming App Runs Unselected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mixer Game Streaming App Runs Unselected: Windows 10 OS with ESET Firewall & AntiVirus: Yesterday woke up laptop from Sleep mode and the Mixer Program mature audience warning window was up unsolicited. This program is a game streaming app. Left the window sit and left computer signed in and on. Next day woke up...
  10. need help with streaming in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help with streaming in windows 10: i need help with streaming media in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-streaming-in-windows-10/b1a7d986-35f9-46d9-b0f1-820e456c2d59