Windows 10: HELP - Stuck at logon screen after last Win10 update

Discus and support HELP - Stuck at logon screen after last Win10 update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I cannot even use any of the Troubleshooting options...all of them do nothing, just black screen, until I switch off the pc again. I cannot even enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Fon, Aug 31, 2019.

1. FON
    Fon Win User

HELP - Stuck at logon screen after last Win10 update

I cannot even use any of the Troubleshooting options...all of them do nothing, just black screen, until I switch off the pc again.

I cannot even enter bios with the usual key (Del), but the keyboard lookslike is working (capitals key light is working at least).

Questions:

1. How to force acces to bios if the usual key is not working?

2. If I install Windows10 again (or Reset), I will be able to use Macrium Reflect backed up images, even if the reset removes my installed apps (=I will have to reinstall Macrium)

Thanks in advance

:)

2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Aug 31, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Aug 31, 2019
  4. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

Hello
    Win10: Windows update is stuck at never ending loop ? ( Last Win10 updates in 2017 ). Can't update the laptop. Genuine Win10 on a HP 2015 17.3" laptop that originally had Win8. ( CPU:AMD A9, GPU:Radeon R5 ).

If I download this below file does it manually install the latest updates of Win10 (=2018 April Update) without losing any files currently on the machine ? ( Mainly paid Office 2013 )
    MediaCreationTool1803.exe
    Download Windows 10

user33331, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

1. HELP - Stuck at logon screen after last Win10 update - Similar Threads - HELP Stuck logon

2. Black screen after last updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after last updates: Good Evening, I have a HP laptop purchased in 2017 with Windows 10 and Office 2016. I ran the most recent updates. My laptop now has a black screen. I can hear the laptop fan and components starting up. I did several hard shutdowns, and the reboot still had a black...
  3. Stuck in the log-in screen after last windows update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in the log-in screen after last windows update: After the last windows update when i try to run my pc it reaches the log-in screen "loading" i see the desktop screen for a split of a second and then i'm back to the login-in screen, tried doing the update again, checked for virus too i can't seem to be able to use the last...
  4. MSOffice problems after last Win10 update

MSOffice problems after last Win10 update: After the last Win 10 update I cannot use the "Open, Save or Save As" function in any Office program. I have used the repair utility function two different times and it will not correct the problem. I had previously purchased a copy of MS Office 2010 and upgraded to this...
  5. Stuck on Windows Logon Screen

Stuck on Windows Logon Screen: Issue: I have not been able to logon to my Asus ultrabook since early Jan 2019 - because I could not logon and kept searching for solutions but now have run out of options. Problem Description: It appears a windows update happened late 2018 or early Jan 2019, and when I...
  6. last win10 update

last win10 update: last update may2019 using win media tools sent me msg : contact support error code 0x0000005 how to resolve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-win10-update/087767d6-d263-4da4-8158-227da8756a7f
  7. green screen after last update

green screen after last update: I keep getting a green screen after booting up windows 10. It loads up ok, I can access any program or function, but after a few minutes it will go to a green screen. Their is not enough time to trouble shoot or reinstall previous windows. It will go to a green screen even...
  8. All Apps Slow After Logon After Last Windows Update

All Apps Slow After Logon After Last Windows Update: Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I have a Toshiba S75-A7270 laptop running Windows 10 with 8 Gb of Ram and a 512 Gb HD. The Bios mode is UEFI. Everything was working great until the last major update from Microsoft. Since then, when I first bring up an APP after...
  9. Windows 10 is stuck on logon screen please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is stuck on logon screen please help: Hello there My laptop has stopped working ! It is stuck on the login screen it's running on Windows 10 . I already removed the SSD and put it into an USB case and run a virus check ,but it's still got that message*Sad . Please check the pic here: [img] I tried...
  10. URGENT: Logon Screen Flickering after Update

in Windows 10 Support
    URGENT: Logon Screen Flickering after Update: My computer started randomly updating today at 1:30 PM (extremely inconvenient) without me even agreeing to it and the update took around 2 and a half hours. After that, I was greeted with a message saying "Your PC has been updated" and this started to happen: FsrodURZDN8...