Windows 10: [Help] Stuck in an infinite boot loop on my Aurora R7

Discus and support [Help] Stuck in an infinite boot loop on my Aurora R7 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I bought Alienware Aurora r7 less than a month ago so it’s basically new. I was playing Fortnite then suddenly my PC froze and i couldn’t do anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Constellationzs, Dec 27, 2018.

1. [Help] Stuck in an infinite boot loop on my Aurora R7

I bought Alienware Aurora r7 less than a month ago so it’s basically new.

I was playing Fortnite then suddenly my PC froze and i couldn’t do anything so I shut it down, then it got stuck in an infinite loop of a black screen and the main menu, keeps going on and on.

I can’t get to windows, I read some steps on how to solve this problem but I couldn’t do it since I can’t even open up windows.

I already tried to power on and off 3 times and still can’t do anything.

[Help] Stuck in an infinite boot loop on my Aurora R7 [​IMG]

[Help] Stuck in an infinite boot loop on my Aurora R7 [​IMG]

This is what I’m seeing

Thank you.

:)

Constellationzs, Dec 27, 2018
  2. mpdcarrot Win User

[Help] Stuck in an infinite boot loop on my Aurora R7 because of Windows 10.

I bought a Alienware a few month ago and recently encountered a problem with Windows 10 where it would tell me to "update and..." but never updated after clicking and would always result in a failure.

Today it got stuck in an infinite loop of a blue screen that says: "Your PC ran into a problem, and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we will restart for you." and a black screen that says; "The operating system did not shutdown
    cleanly."

There is also a stop code: 0xc000021a.

I contacted Alienware and they confirmed that the hardware is fine and said that I would have to erase my hard drive which hasn't been back up, so I decided to call Microsoft who put me on an endless hold.

Has anyone had this problem? Is there a solution without losing my data? Has anyone had it with the Aurora R7?

Before I could still get to windows, now I can't. Anytime I turn it on it's in an endless loop.

Still on the call it's been 55 mins and still on hold.

While im also posting this my Windows keeps on putting my PC to sleep after a few minutes. When i change the settings, it always changes back after a few days.

mpdcarrot, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Dell aurora r2 stuck in boot loop windows 10

hi I have a dell aurora r2 that is stuck in a boot loop on windows 10 at 64% help!!!

StephenGillingham, Dec 27, 2018
  4. [Help] Stuck in an infinite boot loop on my Aurora R7

Alienware aurora r7 infinite boot

My r7 is booting infinitly on the alienware icon screen, i already attempted to get to the troubleshoot screen however it wont work. Also me reseting my pc lead to this problem.

RajThunder, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

[Help] Stuck in an infinite boot loop on my Aurora R7

1. [Help] Stuck in an infinite boot loop on my Aurora R7 - Similar Threads - Help Stuck infinite

2. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  3. Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a infinite boot installation loop: I am stuck in a boot installation loop well it's really just at the part were I should be able to download it I press contnue to get to the part were I choose which hardrive partition to use to download windows on and it goes through the whole motion up until a moment were it...
  4. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  5. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.: My pc is currently stuck in a boot loop. I've tried power cycling, booting into safe mode also infinitely loops, tried loading cmd prompt but can't because I forgot the admin password, cant do system restore also needs password, and I've also tried startup repair to no avail....
  6. Pc stuck in infinite boot loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop

i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop: i tried hard resetting my pc but it came to the windows loading screen showing he spinning circle for 3 seconds goes black then restarts again i've tried going to automatic repair by doing things like pressing f11 or turning off the computer 3 times but nothing seems to work...
  8. i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i'm stuck in an infinite boot loop: i tried hard resetting my pc but it came to the windows loading screen showing he spinning circle for 3 seconds goes black then restarts again i've tried going to automatic repair by doing things like pressing f11 or turning off the computer 3 times but nothing seems to work...
  9. Help! Windows not booting, stuck in infinite loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Windows not booting, stuck in infinite loop.: Hello, Yesterday, for no explicable reason, my computer started being unable to boot into Windows. It says "preparing automatic repair". It keeps either loading into this or stuck on a loading screen. What do I do? I'm very concerned... I'm worried I'll lose all my data. It...
  10. Alienware Aurora R7 Boot up loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alienware Aurora R7 Boot up loop: Note: I've had my Aurora for almost a year now. Earlier today I factory reset my computer entirely, since then I've been sent to a set up area where I am supposed to fill out my region, language, timezone, and keyboard type. After pressing next I've been sent to a page that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alienware aurora r7 operating system did not shutdown cleanly

2. it administrator blocking windows defender Aurora R7

3. alienware aurora r7 infinite boot

4. after boot.wim loads some machines stuck in an infinite loop,
  5. reset aurora r7