Windows 10: Help stuck in loop

Discus and support Help stuck in loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Im building a computer for christmas and i decided to open up an old computer and fiddle with the parts. All i did was take out and put back in the ram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FireDog658, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Help stuck in loop

Im building a computer for christmas and i decided to open up an old computer and fiddle with the parts. All i did was take out and put back in the ram and now im stuck in a BSOD loop. Is there anyway to reinstall windows without losing data?

submitted by /u/FireDog658
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FireDog658, Dec 3, 2020

2. Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Help stuck in loop

Stuck in Reboot loop after power cut

Hi,

We understand your concern and appreciate the time and effort that you have invested in to fix the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to state which troubleshooting steps have you performed bedsides the mentioned to fix the issue.

As per the description, I suspect that you might be stuck in a reboot loop. I suggest that you perform Power Drain and check if it helps

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Help stuck in loop

1. Help stuck in loop - Similar Threads - Help stuck loop

2. I am Stuck In a Boot Loop Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am Stuck In a Boot Loop Help!: I am facing difficulties while I am repairing my computer. Help! The System Automatically redirected me into WinRE. I tried Startup Repair, Startup Setting, Uninstall Updates and many more but I won't Work. I think I am stuck in a Boot Loop. Tried Resetting my PC but that...
  3. Please help , stuck on preparing loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help , stuck on preparing loop.: I was resetting my laptop but now it is stuck on a preparing loop and it keeps bringing the same notification "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To reinstall windows, click "ok" to restart the computer...
  4. Please help , stuck on preparing loop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help , stuck on preparing loop.: I was resetting my laptop but now it is stuck on a preparing loop and it keeps bringing the same notification "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To reinstall windows, click "ok" to restart the computer...
  5. Please help , stuck on preparing loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Help! I’m stuck in a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! I’m stuck in a reboot loop: submitted by /u/goytomau [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gntq4f/help_im_stuck_in_a_reboot_loop/
  7. Help! Windows not booting, stuck in infinite loop.

Help! Windows not booting, stuck in infinite loop.: Hello, Yesterday, for no explicable reason, my computer started being unable to boot into Windows. It says "preparing automatic repair". It keeps either loading into this or stuck on a loading screen. What do I do? I'm very concerned... I'm worried I'll lose all my data. It...
  8. Need help with laptop stuck in a loop.

Need help with laptop stuck in a loop.: Hello everyone, I'll already tell you that English is not my first language so excuse me if I make some mistakes. Yesterday I decided to do a backup of my laptop on a nexternal SSD because it was constantly freezing every ten minutes or so. After the completed backup I...
  9. Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!

Help stuck in Automatic Repair Loop?!: So all was fine until one evening my PC froze. Restarted the PC. Enters Automatic Repair. After trying every method I reinstall windows. 4 hours later, after setting up all my files and settings, I restart the PC. Guess what... Windows f**king Automatic Repair ! Any...
  10. Im stuck in a loop help pls

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im stuck in a loop help pls: Hi i deleted an admin then factory reset my laptop now its stuck in a loop and keeps coming up with this Startup repair couldnt repair your pc log file: E:\recovery\windowsRE\winre.wim\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrail.txt i have tried alot of things yet nothing is working...