Windows 10: Help. Stuck in repeating loop of temp profiles with no escape

Discus and support Help. Stuck in repeating loop of temp profiles with no escape in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am stuck in a series of temp profiles with no escape. sfc scan says there is no problem right clicking c drive and scanning for problems and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by I'man00b, Apr 12, 2021.

1. I'man00b Win User

Help. Stuck in repeating loop of temp profiles with no escape

I am stuck in a series of temp profiles with no escape.

sfc scan says there is no problem

right clicking c drive and scanning for problems and repairs shows no problem

optimizing drives shows no problem

troubleshooting updates and compatiblity shows no problem

restoro and other anti virus programs show no problem

editing th registry and deleting the SID number without the .bak, and renaming the one with the .bak to have no .bak doesn't work

IMPORTANT

event viewer shows the same series of errors each time i restart

17, 35, 59, 1000, and 1026.

when trying to save my files to an external drive, i found that right clicking to copy and paste user profile revealed an error stating that
    ntuser dat file was unreadable. a similar description showed up in some errors stating that they were unable to read my profile and thus created a temp one.

double clicking my profile allowed me to go in folder to copy what i needed to save

chkdisk scan revealed no problems

update windows showed that i was up to date

I'm running out of options and i don't know what to do since every scan tells me everything is alright when its not.

I also tried creating a new profile to transfer everything over but I'm stopped by a window telling me I need permission, telling me to select gain permission and not doing anything.

Each time I turn off and on a new temp profile is created.

HELP ME PLEASE

:)

I'man00b, Apr 12, 2021

2. Windows temp profile

Hi..

I am facing the problem of temp profile login. I followed few steps stated in the websites like removing .bak from your SID. but it doesn't work. Still my profile is logging in to temp profile.

Please do suggest some solution

Thanks

SivaSankaran1, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Help. Stuck in repeating loop of temp profiles with no escape

Stuck in a loop after windows performed repair

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the information required to help you resolve the issue.

As per the information that you have provided, I suggest that you perform Power Drain as you are stuck in a loop and this might help you access the desktop screen. To learn how to perform this follow the steps below

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power
      cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Help. Stuck in repeating loop of temp profiles with no escape

1. Help. Stuck in repeating loop of temp profiles with no escape - Similar Threads - Help Stuck repeating

2. Temp profile problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temp profile problems: I have an hp envy. Keeps signing in with temp profile since yesterday. Tried safe mode and still cant get in w/o temp. Doesnt respond to keystrokes on laptop or standalone keyboard. Was there an update recently that I need to undo or rollback?...
  3. Temp profile problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Temp profile problems: I have an hp envy. Keeps signing in with temp profile since yesterday. Tried safe mode and still cant get in w/o temp. Doesnt respond to keystrokes on laptop or standalone keyboard. Was there an update recently that I need to undo or rollback?...
  4. Temp profile problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help stuck in loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help stuck in loop: Im building a computer for christmas and i decided to open up an old computer and fiddle with the parts. All i did was take out and put back in the ram and now im stuck in a BSOD loop. Is there anyway to reinstall windows without losing data? submitted by /u/FireDog658...
  6. Data Lost - Temp Profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Lost - Temp Profile: Last week my windows got updated. And I was was not able to see my files under my music and my pictures folder. I was however able to find my files under the users folder and I manually copied all of my data to my music and my pictures folder. After I restarted my computer...
  7. temp profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    temp profile: when i sign on it takes me to a temp profile, how do i fix this , i tried rebooting , signing out , reg fix etc can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temp-profile/abf8b124-e1ec-4254-9750-cf30bfd75020
  8. Windows temp profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows temp profile: Hello guys so I just want help regarding my laptop. So what I did before recieving this error was I cut (yes ctrl+x) my profile folder into my hard drive. Now when I logged back in today i pasted my profile folder back to the users folder, yes I have my desktop icons back,...
  9. temp profile

in Windows 10 Customization
    temp profile: for the last couple of weeks every time I restart my pc and log in I get a different profile and it is temp. I can log longer use my original profile. I am using windows 10 and can't fine a user profile update or add etc. how can i fix this?...
  10. Loop on profile start. Need urgent help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loop on profile start. Need urgent help!: Hello. I have Lenovo C340 All-in-one with Win 10 build 1510. I can't upgrade more due to processor. Today I had only 2 GB on C. I couldn't open image in Photoshop. I moved files on SD Card and zipped them. The CPU was in heavy usage around 5 minutes. I wanted to...