Windows 10: Help stuck on repair drive c

Discus and support Help stuck on repair drive c in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Help my dell all in one after updating windows 10 has been stuck in repair system drive c for 3 days now at 6% how can i get past this? 133839 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Wildonestarr, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Help stuck on repair drive c

Help my dell all in one after updating windows 10 has been stuck in repair system drive c for 3 days now at 6% how can i get past this?

:)

Wildonestarr, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

repairing drive c

The part of process that you are in when updating Windows is the check disk (CHKDSK), the system is checking your drive for errors.

Are you still having the issue and stuck at Scanning and repairing drive process?

As a workaround, you can follow these steps to bypass the CHKDSK process:

• Hold down the power button for 4 seconds.
    • The PC will reboot.
    • You will get stuck again on the process, repeat step 1.
    • You will get a message "press any key to bypass the chkdsk."
    • Press any key and it will continue on the update process.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jose Est, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Stuck on scanning and repairing drive (CHelp stuck on repair drive c :): 57%

Hello Artemis,

If the" Scanning and repairing drive (CHelp stuck on repair drive c :)" stuck, you may wait for some time and check if there's any progress.

If there's no progress after an overnight, we can perform a Startup/Automatic repair using the Media Creation Tool.

To get started, let's create an installation media for Windows 10 (via USB) through this
    link.

Once we have the bootable USB, please follow these steps:

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
    • Select Language, Time and currency format and the Keyboard or input method.
    • Click Next.
    • Click Repair your computer, and select Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced option.
    • Select Automatic Repair, and select operating system.

Update us on the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Jun 1, 2019
  4. XYZ
    xyz Win User

Help stuck on repair drive c

Stuck in Automatic Repair = inadvertently changed C: drive path?

Help stuck on repair drive c [​IMG]

Help stuck on repair drive c [​IMG]

I see that there is a new addition called a Boot (XHelp stuck on repair drive c :) in the list of drives = have no idea what this is (but suspect this is what is causing the trouble)?

Macrium Reflect = Fixboot utility = started this but in the first window shown, says choose the drive below = but no drive is showing ?

there is another box below that you can enter the path = but I do not know what this is (or how to get it)
    = C:\windows (????????)

(I ran sfc scannow result is above)

(yes recovery has the old Windows 8)

Thema:

Help stuck on repair drive c

1. Help stuck on repair drive c - Similar Threads - Help stuck repair

2. Stuck in Scanning and repairing Drive C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in Scanning and repairing Drive C: My pc is stuck in a loop just turning on and off when I get the error „Scanning and reparing drive C:…” It just keeps booting up and showing the error and after that it just shuts itself off and on. This started when I tried to reset my pc to factory settings....
  3. Stuck in Scanning and repairing Drive C

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Scanning and repairing Drive C: My pc is stuck in a loop just turning on and off when I get the error „Scanning and reparing drive C:…” It just keeps booting up and showing the error and after that it just shuts itself off and on. This started when I tried to reset my pc to factory settings....
  4. Stuck in Automatic Repair loop with no space on C drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in Automatic Repair loop with no space on C drive: I've seen this exact topic posted in other locations but never with a solution that works. My Windows 10 machine keeps getting stuck in the Diagnosing system/ Automatic Repair/Troubleshoot loop on startup. I've tried "Reset this PC" amd "System Restore point" as both have...
  5. Stuck at “Scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at “Scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete”: So I ran a chkdsk on my m.2 ssd because i was told to do so because some of the files on my ssd were corrupted, I started the chkdsk and not even 5 minutes after the reboot, it says “Scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete”, idk if I should turn it off, or just let...
  6. Help stuck on repair drive c

in Windows 10 Support
    Help stuck on repair drive c: Help my dell all in one after updating windows 10 has been stuck in repair system drive c for 3 days now at 6% how can i get past this? 133839
  7. Scanning and repairing drive (C:) stuck Please help !

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning and repairing drive (C:) stuck Please help !: I apologize in advance for wall of text !! Trying to supply as much information as I can. I have a Windows 10 HP that's around 2 years old. The computer is in good shape physically but has not had antivirus for a while. Recently while on the internet I've gotten notices...
  8. Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete - STUCK

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete - STUCK: When my computer does a chkdsk /r, and restarts, the scan will get stuck on 100%. I've let it sit for over 16 hours and it stays stuck. If I hit the reset button, it''ll restart, the Scanning and Repairing Drive C 100% Complete momentarily comes up, but then it moves forward...
  9. Stuck on "scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on "scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete": so yesterday i went to reset my computer and i got to the part where it said "scanning and repairing drive (c:): 100% complete" it got to 100% pretty fast but after that it never moved it has been stuck like this for around 15 hours what do i do? 65662
  10. Scanning and Repairing drive (C:): stuck at 100%

in Windows 10 Support
    Scanning and Repairing drive (C:): stuck at 100%: I restarted my Lenovo laptop the other day to its factory settings, and it's been stuck at 100% for Scanning and repairing drive (C*Smile since yesterday when I woke up. So it's basically been stuck for an entire 24+ hours at 100%. What do I do? 69004