Windows 10: Help stuck on TPM page and nothing is responding to key pressing

Discus and support Help stuck on TPM page and nothing is responding to key pressing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've pressed every key and tried multiple key shortcuts yet nothing has done anything I'm getting worried all it says is A configuration change was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pbreallybad, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Help stuck on TPM page and nothing is responding to key pressing

I've pressed every key and tried multiple key shortcuts yet nothing has done anything I'm getting worried all it says is A configuration change was requested to clear this computers TPM trusted platform module Warning: clearing erases information stored on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access to Data encrypted by these keys

submitted by /u/pbreallybad
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pbreallybad, Jul 27, 2020
  2. Bailey Win User

Need help on whether to clear TPM on not

Hey am facing a problem here. I've tried all the ways that's been mentioned here (external keyboard, vol keys, f12, esc key) but i still can't seem to get past the TPM config page like there's no whatsoever reaction or effect at all....
    Been stuck on it for a day now... and nothing worked Q^Q I'm using Samsung Ativ laptop. Everytime i reboot it just comes back to the same interface with the TPM config.... RIP need some help TTwTT

Bailey, Jul 27, 2020
  3. stuck on tpm screen

I was resetting my window tablet PC to pass on but going through the process of doing this, this message appeared

A configuration change was requested to clear this computers TPM (Trusted Platform Module). WARNING: Clearing erases information stored on the TPM. You will lose keys and access data encrypted by these keys. Press yes
    or no but it won’t allow me to do this.

Ive tried turning it off and on, pressing the power button and the + volume key and nothing seems to work, my wireless keyboard doesnt connect so can’t press ESC or F12 like some suggestion, please can someone assist?

ElaineDavies1, Jul 27, 2020
  4. michael Win User

Help stuck on TPM page and nothing is responding to key pressing

Need help on whether to clear TPM on not

Hi guys,

I was doing reset my Windows 10 Dell 5559 laptop to factory Setting.

got this message after screen had stuck on 99% during reset the message displayed is

"A configuration change was requested to clear this computer's TPM (Trusted Platform Module)

WARNING: Clearing erases information stored on the TPM. You will lose all created keys and access to data encrypted by these keys.

Press F12 or Volume Up to clear the TPM Press ESC or Volume Down to reject the change request and continue"

I tried a lot to know what it is actually ,but failed to understand

I just don't know whether to press F12 or ESC, and what if I press ESC is it ok?

(please advise , the laptop is running since 8 hours.)

Thanks

michael, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

Help stuck on TPM page and nothing is responding to key pressing

1. Help stuck on TPM page and nothing is responding to key pressing - Similar Threads - Help stuck TPM

2. BOTH Alt/Control keys pressed or ENTIRE keyboard not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOTH Alt/Control keys pressed or ENTIRE keyboard not responding: Hey,I’ve got an issue that gets me fuming over the past few days. I cant recall what has changed but at random times I would get my pc behave as if my Ctrl button is pressed.It usually occurs when Im AFK or when I just play a game/watch YouTube. Completely random.After a...
  3. BOTH Alt/Control keys pressed or ENTIRE keyboard not responding

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BOTH Alt/Control keys pressed or ENTIRE keyboard not responding: Hey,I’ve got an issue that gets me fuming over the past few days. I cant recall what has changed but at random times I would get my pc behave as if my Ctrl button is pressed.It usually occurs when Im AFK or when I just play a game/watch YouTube. Completely random.After a...
  4. The page on Edge is not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The page on Edge is not responding: I often get the message that the page is not responding. It doesn’t depend on the specific page and can occur any time anywhere. I have to exit the page to get rid of this message...
  5. Nothing is responding! I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing is responding! I need help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RatInRaider [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbqq40/nothing_is_responding_i_need_help/
  6. Windows key pressing itself. Help

Windows key pressing itself. Help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/h8t3m3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ilcbkb/windows_key_pressing_itself_help/
  7. Stuck on "Press any Key to Continue"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Press any Key to Continue": Split from this thread. Hi Nathan, Just had a breakthrough. I used the recommended from Flightsimulator.zendesk.com which was If you are experiencing slow download speed when downloading Microsoft Flight Simulator, please do the following: In the Windows search...
  8. Keyboard types nothing when pressing the ' / @ key

Keyboard types nothing when pressing the ' / @ key: I have searched everywhere on the internet for fixes like changing the language settings keyboard settings, driver updates and resets and Im still stuck without a button for these characters. Even stranger is that if I convert to US qwerty, my keyboard will use SHIFT+2 as...
  9. Long press does nothing after turning on the filter keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Long press does nothing after turning on the filter keys: I tried to turn on the sounds for physical keyboards whenever a key is pressed so I turned on filter keys but long press like removing multiple alphabets by pressing backspace or typing the same alphabet by long pressing the key stopped working. Turning off the key solves the...
  10. stuck on tpm screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck on tpm screen: I was resetting my window tablet PC to pass on but going through the process of doing this, this message appeared A configuration change was requested to clear this computers TPM (Trusted Platform Module). WARNING: Clearing erases information stored on the TPM. You will...