Windows 10: [Help] Sudden freezing and Event Viewer tons of problem

Discus and support [Help] Sudden freezing and Event Viewer tons of problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i need some help to fix my laptop The problem start when suddenly my laptop freezing and i can't even open the task manager (ctrl+alt+del)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sapta Candra Dharma, Feb 9, 2019.

1. [Help] Sudden freezing and Event Viewer tons of problem

Hello, i need some help to fix my laptop

The problem start when suddenly my laptop freezing and i can't even open the task manager (ctrl+alt+del) mouse still working for few second until it's totaly freeze, music sound and video still playing tho but the screen and the mouse is freezing, the only way to make it back to normal is push the power button and turn it back on, after a few time something like this happen i tried to open the event viewer and i see bunch of problem caused by 2 error it's : Distributed Error and Kernel-Processor Power.

Distributed Error

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}

and APPID

{9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276}

to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Kernel-Processor Power Warning

The speed of processor 2 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 4 seconds since the last report.

Try to fix :

i tried so many solution online,

Distributed Error :

I open regedit as admin, and change CLSID {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160} and APPID {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276} Permission to my username and allow all, and DCOMCNFG Runtimebroker Launch Permission too.

Kernel- Processor Power Warning:

I tried to set battery performance to high and Processor minimum and maximum rate to 100, turn off the fast startup, i haven't tried update my bios tho, my device manager say it's up to date and windows update don't show anything new.

frustated and i finally ended up reset my laptop and the problem still appearing in event viewer and i dont have any idea anymore.

can someone help me fix this ? thanks a lot

:)

Sapta Candra Dharma, Feb 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 Event Viewer Log

Hi Debi,

As per the information, I would like to inform that the errors registered under Event Viewer may not always mean that your PC is non responsive or dysfunctional. If you have experience any crash, freeze or dysfunctionality, you can refer to the error registered
    in Event Viewer for assistance.

I suggest that you send us the screenshot of the event viewer window so that we can introspect better.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 9, 2019
  3. nancy3243 Win User
    Event Viewer problem with latest Windows Build 1607

After installing the new Windows build 1607, the Event Viewer stopped recording events under Diagnostic Performance. (Before 1607 I checked the files located under Windows.old dated 9/23/2016 and located this file which indeed did have a list of events
    recorded.)

Since the initial 1607 download there have been two new builds automatically installed on my laptop.

The last step in an automatic download is the RESTART. Prior to my rebooting, I checked the Diagnostic Performance and for sure, these had the list of events.

Rebooting by me, causes the Diagnostic Performance errors to disappear.

As suggested earlier I have run the SFC/DISM commands with no errors reported.

Any Ideas?

Nancy

nancy3243, Feb 9, 2019
  4. altae Win User

[Help] Sudden freezing and Event Viewer tons of problem

Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!

Have you actually got troubles with the pc? If not don't you worry about so called critical errors listed in the event viewer. What MS understands as critical error should not be confused with what common sense would understand under that term, the MS definition of a critical error is much broader. Generally if there is no actual problem with the pc it's not worth bothering since I have not seen a single Windows pc that does not show a critical error here and there in the event viewer. The event viewer is a nice tool to troubleshoot but only for that. Checking it without actually having troubles with that specific pc is like running to a doctor and make him conduct countless test only because you might someday get some sort of cancer. If the pc is doing fine don't spoil that positive experience by looking for troubles where there are none. [Help] Sudden freezing and Event Viewer tons of problem :)

altae, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

[Help] Sudden freezing and Event Viewer tons of problem

1. [Help] Sudden freezing and Event Viewer tons of problem - Similar Threads - Help Sudden freezing

2. Event Viewer Problems...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event Viewer Problems...: I just went into my Event Viewer and noticed a slew of problems that has been happening for a while now. The main issue I've seen is "Distributed COM" errors/warnings. Heres the details as copied from my Event Viewer...
  3. Event viewer problem

Event viewer problem: I ran into a problem yesterday in event veawer if anyone could help me to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-problem/8ef3a589-909e-4f1f-a0a5-f49fba67c91e
  4. Event viewer problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event viewer problem: I ran into a problem yesterday in event veawer if anyone could help me to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer-problem/8ef3a589-909e-4f1f-a0a5-f49fba67c91e
  5. Event Viewer Freezes

Event Viewer Freezes: Hello, I am using Windows 10 21H1. As far as I know this has happened to every version since 1903 which I was forced to upgrade from several weeks ago.I have a fresh install and all of my drivers are up to date.If I open the event viewer mmc, open and event and then close the...
  6. Event Viewer freezes

Event Viewer freezes: Hi, After upgrade from 1909 to 2004 and after displaying properties of a single event the event viewer freezes. I can use the up/down arrows while an event property is open but as soon as I close the event property there is no way to select anything within the event viewer...
  7. Tons of entries involving "edgecastcdn.net" in Event Viewer, what is it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tons of entries involving "edgecastcdn.net" in Event Viewer, what is it?: In my Event Viewer, there is a huge number of entries that say "Name resolution for the name x.y.edgecastcdn.net timed out after none of the configured DNS servers responded." (where x is usually a cs followed by a number, and y is either "wac" or "wpc"). There is an entry...
  8. Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tons of event viewer errors, warnings and criticals!: Hey guys I'm new to Windows 10 and Event viewer and I am unable to understand what it is saying, this used to happen to my Windows 8.1 and I thought that after upgrading to 10 this might stop but here it is again! Please take a look at the pictures attached for better...
  9. TONS of errors in event viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    TONS of errors in event viewer: I just clean installed my windows, and have not made any changes as to what would cause these errors.... but in event viewer, since install on the 29th, i have 800 errors and warnings. ive noticed on my other PC that i just installed 10 on yesterday, it too has 300 errors and...
  10. Tons of comruntime error 10031 in event viewer

in Windows 10 Support
    Tons of comruntime error 10031 in event viewer: Ever since I did the latest updates on Tuesday...I've been getting tons of comruntime error 10031. It happens when the computer is idle and I noticed the hard drive light is steady on..I did some googling, but didn't find much...mostly on a server computer which I don't have....