Windows 10: HELP! Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10 Pro...

Discus and support HELP! Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10 Pro... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, For some reason, starting this morning (9/14/2018), I cannot RDP (mstsc /admin) from my Windows 10 Pro machine to another local Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jimcpl, Sep 14, 2018.

1. jimcpl Win User

HELP! Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10 Pro...

Hi,

For some reason, starting this morning (9/14/2018), I cannot RDP (mstsc /admin) from my Windows 10 Pro machine to another local Windows 10 Pro machine that I have.

The last time this was working was yesterday.

I can connect and get the login window, but after entering my username and password, it just sits there with the hourglass.

I have rebooted both the target Windows 10 machine and the client Windows 10 machine, but still have the same problem.

Also I ran updates and both machines should be updated to current, but still get the same problem.

winver on the client Windows 10 shows:

Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.285

I will post winver from the target machine in a bit...

Anyone help???

Thanks,

Jim

:)

jimcpl, Sep 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

HELP!  Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10 Pro... windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Caring1 Win User

HELP! Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10 Pro...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. HELP! Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10 Pro... - Similar Threads - HELP Suddenly cannot

2. cannot upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro: when i try to open windows setup it says that "windows setup cannot start due to missing installation files" how to i fix this problem? i tried to fix it from troubleshoot but it still dosnt work,...
  3. cannot upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot upgrade my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro: when i try to open windows setup it says that "windows setup cannot start due to missing installation files" how to i fix this problem? i tried to fix it from troubleshoot but it still dosnt work,...
  4. RDP not connecting from MacBook to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP not connecting from MacBook to Windows 10 Pro: Both MacBook and Windows Laptop are connected to same wifi. I have provided the IP address of the Windows laptop to connect to it using RDP from MacBook. RDP app in mac is the official Microsoft's one. It asks for username and password. I have given my Microsoft account...
  5. RDP from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RDP from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 7 Pro: Hi, I'm struggling to get an RDP with two monitors at destination PC running Windows 7 Pro. Does the destination PC need to be running Enterprise or Ultimate for two screen RDP to be available? submitted by /u/Beardwin [link] [comments]...
  6. My Windows 10 Pro PC is Suddenly Not Activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Windows 10 Pro PC is Suddenly Not Activated: ive owned Windows 10 Pro for ages now and suddenly i log on to see my windows isnt activated there was a watermark but that is gone but im still getting told i need to activate windows after trouble shooting it said i had different hardware aswell like **** i havent touched...
  7. My windows 10 pro all of a sudden is deactivated

My windows 10 pro all of a sudden is deactivated: I'm getting error code 0x8007007B which is saying that I need to connect to my organization's activation server and connect to their network. Problem is, I am only one person, I have no organization, this is a home pc, why would it connect me to one if I dont have one. And...
  8. My windows 10 Pro suddenly deactivated

My windows 10 Pro suddenly deactivated: Hello, I really need help with this. I bought my laptop a few months ago and they installed Windows 10 Pro on it. I had no issues until yesterday, when my Windows deactivated, and it is now showing an error. It says " We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't...
  9. Windows 10 Pro, AAD, RDP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pro, AAD, RDP: Hello, I just installed from scratch Windows 10 Pro and I logged in using the AAD. Everything works as expected, I can use PIN and Password to log in, no problem. However, when i do try to RDP (and after allowing it so connection is not a problem), i get wrong username or...
  10. [SOLVED] HELP! Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [SOLVED] HELP! Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10...: Hi, For some reason, starting this morning (9/14/2018), I cannot RDP (mstsc /admin) from my Windows 10 Pro machine to another local Windows 10 Pro machine that I have. The last time this was working was yesterday. I can connect and get the login window, but after...