Windows 10: HELP! Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10 Pro...

Discus and support HELP! Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10 Pro... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, For some reason, starting this morning (9/14/2018), I cannot RDP (mstsc /admin) from my Windows 10 Pro machine to another local Windows 10 Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jimcpl, Sep 14, 2018.

1. jimcpl Win User

HELP! Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10 Pro...

Hi,

For some reason, starting this morning (9/14/2018), I cannot RDP (mstsc /admin) from my Windows 10 Pro machine to another local Windows 10 Pro machine that I have.

The last time this was working was yesterday.

I can connect and get the login window, but after entering my username and password, it just sits there with the hourglass.

I have rebooted both the target Windows 10 machine and the client Windows 10 machine, but still have the same problem.

Also I ran updates and both machines should be updated to current, but still get the same problem.

winver on the client Windows 10 shows:

Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.285

I will post winver from the target machine in a bit...

Anyone help???

Thanks,

Jim

:)

jimcpl, Sep 14, 2018
  2. jaggerwild Win User

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

HELP!  Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10 Pro... windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Sep 14, 2018
  3. JeroenBeunckens Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Caring1 Win User

HELP! Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10 Pro...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. HELP! Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10 Pro... - Similar Threads - HELP Suddenly cannot

2. my windows 10 pro suddenly turned windows 10 education after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows 10 pro suddenly turned windows 10 education after update: When I updated windows 10 pro from build 17134.228 after updating it shows windows 10 education build 17134.286. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/my-windows-10-pro-suddenly-turned-windows-10/5bb7707a-ce52-4952-a73f-8c776f786fd8
  3. [SOLVED] HELP! Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    [SOLVED] HELP! Suddenly cannot RDP from my Windows 10 Pro machine to my other Windows 10...: Hi, For some reason, starting this morning (9/14/2018), I cannot RDP (mstsc /admin) from my Windows 10 Pro machine to another local Windows 10 Pro machine that I have. The last time this was working was yesterday. I can connect and get the login window, but after...
  4. my windows 10 pro still freezes >>

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my windows 10 pro still freezes >>: hi my my windows 10 pro still freezes >> that happen before 1week and its still happen to me .. i update all thing .. all driver .. and the freezes still :(...
  5. Windows 10 Pro suddenly become Windows 10 Enterprise.

Windows 10 Pro suddenly become Windows 10 Enterprise.: So today when I woke up, my activated Windows 10 Pro became UNACTIVATED Windows 10 Enterprise. Before my windows 10 pro is like this(image below) NOTE: Not my image but this is the same as mine. [ATTACH] Now I have this: [ATTACH] What to do with this? Please...
  6. Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?: Just replaced motherboard on my old Dell D830 that I had upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro last August. Went through steps on setting up new MOBO and it is up/working just fine. I happened to run Belarc Advisor just to get a snapshot of data for the file....
  7. Windows 10 Pro 64bit and Machine ID

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit and Machine ID: Hi there ! I'm user of windows 10 Pro 64bit. I have version 1607 , OS build 14393.447. I'm using this system/computer for producing music. So, there are various VST instruments installed. One program/instrument requires, when i load it, activation keys and machine...
  8. Windows 10 Pro x64 machines listed as "Vista" on my WSUS Server

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Pro x64 machines listed as "Vista" on my WSUS Server: I'm running WSUS 3.0 on a Windows Server 2012 R2. It doesn't seem to recognize a Windows 10 machine because my Windows 10 Pro x64 machines are listed as "Vista" on my WSUS Server. No WSUS update has been issued to bring WSUS up-to-date. 23411
  9. Upgrading from windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro

Upgrading from windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 pro: Hi , I have just bought Toshiba portege Z20t which comes with pre-installed windows 8.1 pro and the right operating system now is windows 7 pro downgraded from window 8.1 pro , my question is I want to upgrade to windows 10 but to make this first I have to install the...
  10. Lost my Windows 10 Pro

Lost my Windows 10 Pro: I had a HP AIO desktop. Was running windows 8.1 Pro. I then upgraded it to Windows 10 Pro 10240. I had a DVD with Build 10586 on it and so I decided to wipe the hdd. then clean install build 10586. I followed the instructions written by Shawn for SevenForums. All went well....