Windows 10: Help! Super frustrated as there is new, stuttering lag on my computer since I've run updates

Discus and support Help! Super frustrated as there is new, stuttering lag on my computer since I've run updates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm frustrated! My computer was working fine however one game that I was trying to play would not load properly so I thought I'd run some diagnostics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MelissaWynn, May 11, 2021.

1. Help! Super frustrated as there is new, stuttering lag on my computer since I've run updates

I'm frustrated! My computer was working fine however one game that I was trying to play would not load properly so I thought I'd run some diagnostics and maybe upgrades which I hadn't really done since I got the computer some years ago.After running the driver test I installed the AMD driver software that was suggested after following some suggested links. Restarted my computer and now it's worse than ever! The computer has this weird lag every few seconds as does the mouse movement... it's slow and it drives me crazy. So I tried to Uninstall the software but the laptop is still not functi

:)

MelissaWynn, May 11, 2021

2. Win10 Fall Creators Update & Gaming Stutters/Lag

i have solution for this, run your windows 10 in safe mode and enable all you application in startup. there is no lag or stuttering.

About today's Microsoft wealth

stuttering and lag in windows 10 fall creator update, this explains that Microsoft didn't verify this update in their testing lab, now the Microsoft is downgraded.

windows 10 fall creator update,
    FALL which means Microsoft fall from top to bottom.

AnzenFranklin, May 11, 2021
  3. new computes, super slow webpage loading Help! Super frustrated as there is new, stuttering lag on my computer since I've run updates :(

Hi

Just bought new computer, running latest windows version, opening web pages (via Edge ad Explorer) sooo slow to load, have checked download speeds with provider that's not the problem, even this message is taking forever to write as lagging ....... frustrating
    help

KarenWilsonww, May 11, 2021
  4. trog100 Win User

Help! Super frustrated as there is new, stuttering lag on my computer since I've run updates

pls help-same Stutter issue with new pc and old pc

well apart from an average grfx card i see a super computer.. he he

okay what does it run something like 3dmark 2005 at.. if u dont have it download it and run it.. post the score..

then we can try a super pi..

lets take it step by step..

trog

trog100, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Help! Super frustrated as there is new, stuttering lag on my computer since I've run updates

1. Help! Super frustrated as there is new, stuttering lag on my computer since I've run updates - Similar Threads - Help Super frustrated

2. Computer lagging after new updates help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer lagging after new updates help!!: Hi, After the windows 10 update my computer has been lagging ever since and it is not when I play games even when I browse or just do nothing it lags I have tried multiple solutions re-installs everything I have nothing left to try I revert back to my old updates and my...
  3. HELP ntoskrnl.exe making my computer stutter/lag

HELP ntoskrnl.exe making my computer stutter/lag: I have contacted Microsoft support 5 times already, tried every solution to fix my PC, but nothing seems to work. Yesterday, a support agent managed to fix my PC temporarily, today I log on and the PC is doing the same thing. It's stuttering/lagging every second or so, it...
  4. Lag/Stuttering on Desktop when no games are running

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lag/Stuttering on Desktop when no games are running: Hi, it's my first time posting to ask for help here. Since a couple of weeks, after i updated my Windows 10 Pro, I found out that at random times it things would stutter on desktop, Like videos freezing, mouse & windows stuttering, it lasts for a couple of seconds before...
  5. Lag/stutter issues since installing Windows 10 May Update

Lag/stutter issues since installing Windows 10 May Update: Hello. I've noticed since I have installed the Windows 10 2004 May update, I have started to get some lag/connection issues in online games, mainly Rocket League (in match, game freezes for about 2 seconds, then jumps and some network icons appear for half a second). I've...
  6. My whole computer is running laggy ever since I've booted it up this morning and updated it...

My whole computer is running laggy ever since I've booted it up this morning and updated it...: When I turned on my computer I turned on minecraft and its usually only laggy for a minute but it's been lagging all day and I'm in an offline minecraft world. Also, whenever I scroll it takes a second for it to scroll. I don't think it's my internet because I'm the only one...
  7. Stuttering/Lag need help

Stuttering/Lag need help: Alright so, I built a gaming computer 2 summers ago and never had problems with it until about 4 months ago when it randomly started stuttering. This happens all the time now. I could be listening to music or playing a game or nothing at all. I have tried different things:...
  8. my computer is stuttering/lagging on startup, help

my computer is stuttering/lagging on startup, help: this started a couple of weeks ago, and this is a new SSD with a fresh window 10 installed. its weird because it only happens when i turn on the computer or when i wake the computer up from sleep. the mouse, audio pretty much everything would stutter or lag for a millisecond...
  9. GTA 5 Lags & Stutters Since Win10 Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA 5 Lags & Stutters Since Win10 Install: Seriously, they say Windows 10 is the fastest Windows OS to date, yet to me it's the slowest I've ever encountered! GTA 5 was working magic back on Windows 7, yet here on Win10, lags and stutters start to emerge, particularly after installing the latest updates. Not only...
  10. Mouse Stutter Since Updating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Stutter Since Updating: I just upgraded to Windows 10 a few days ago on my desktop. After it booted for the first time, everything worked just like before on Windows 8.1. After a bit, it prompted me to restart for updates. After it finished with the updates, I noticed that the mouse started a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop ntoskrnl stutter