Windows 10: HELP! super urgent

Discus and support HELP! super urgent in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; deleted my users folder and now windows won't boot. Written windows could not complete the installation What should I do??? 143097 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mghs, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Mghs Win User

HELP! super urgent

deleted my users folder and now windows won't boot.
    Written windows could not complete the installation

What should I do???

:)

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Callender Win User
    Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

HELP! super urgent [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Rocky Win User

HELP! super urgent

Help urgent

That would be my guess as well.

Rocky, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

HELP! super urgent

1. HELP! super urgent - Similar Threads - HELP super urgent

2. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help urgent: I lost all my personal files after updating to win11 23h2 insider beta channel. Those files were important, how to recover, no files open, I could lose my job, restore point also deleted...
  3. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help urgent: I lost all my personal files after updating to win11 23h2 insider beta channel. Those files were important, how to recover, no files open, I could lose my job, restore point also deleted...
  4. Urgent Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent Help: I have recently updated my laptop, and to complete the update I am required to enter the password of the email account, with which I created the account. I do not remember the password at all since I created the account 6 years ago I have clicked on “forgot password” and...
  5. Urgent Help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Urgent Help: Hello all, I require an urgent help. When I opened up my laptop and went to the "This PC", I saw that one of my partitions is lost and not stated in the list. When I opened the Disk Management, I saw an unallocated space of the same size of my partition. Ii had a lot of...
  6. HELP, SUPER URGENT!

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP, SUPER URGENT!: Hi, I need help. I just got new HyperX headphones today and I plugged them in with the Y splitter into my custom built windows PC. I plugged the headset jack to the headset hole and the mic jack into the mic hole, the headset works fine and I can hear audio perfectly but...
  7. Super urgent

in Windows 10 Support
    Super urgent: deleted my users folder and now windows won't boot. Written windows could not complete the installation What should I do??? 143096
  8. Uninstall Help! URGENT!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall Help! URGENT!!!!: Hello guys, I have been using windows 10 TP build 9926 for about a week on my SP3. I've noticed some bugs but overall was great. But there is one issue that is bothering me and I wanna go back to windows 8.1 due to that. The issue is that the battery discharge on W10TP...
  9. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Support
    Help urgent: Help I bought a copy of windows 10 and now the person is saying they are going to revoke the windows licence can they do this and what does it mean 24535
  10. help, urgently ><

in Windows 10 Support
    help, urgently ><: Okay as the title says I have some sort of... uh an issue with windows 10 and that is as the picture shows that(2nd one) I have "microsoft essentials prerelease" turned on.. even tho I don't have it installed or anything and I tried uninstalling it, but didn't find it...