Windows 10: Help! Surface mirrored my desktop

Discus and support Help! Surface mirrored my desktop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/asubio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5vyq0/help_surface_mirrored_my_desktop/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/asubio, Aug 8, 2020.

1. /u/asubio Win User

Help! Surface mirrored my desktop

/u/asubio, Aug 8, 2020
  2. Garfunkle Win User

mirroring surface pro 3

After I installed all the drivers that you suggested there was no change in the failure. I was mirroring and disabling mirroring which was loading and unloading the audio driver with no change. Yesterday I thought to uninstall and reinstall the Roku software.
    I had done this many times before but not since your driver updates.

After this everything worked fine. so your list of upgrades did the job. Thank You!

Garfunkle, Aug 8, 2020
  3. how Windows 10 mirroring using AMAZON Fire TV stick?

Hi,

Try this.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Please do let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Help! Surface mirrored my desktop

how to mirror windows 10 tablet to amazon fire tv?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Action Centre.
    • Click on Connect.
    • PC will search and show which devices are available to mirror/cast.
    • Click on the device which you would like to mirror/cast.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows. We'll be happy to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Help! Surface mirrored my desktop

1. Help! Surface mirrored my desktop - Similar Threads - Help Surface mirrored

2. Auto rotate on my Microsoft Surface GO 2 is mirrored

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto rotate on my Microsoft Surface GO 2 is mirrored: As the title suggests. The only way to use the laptop in portrait mode is to lock the rotation once I've got the screen in the direction I want. I've got two of the same driver HID sensor collection V2 in the sensors folder, after disabling and updating both of them one at a...
  3. Auto rotate on my Microsoft Surface GO 2 is mirrored

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto rotate on my Microsoft Surface GO 2 is mirrored: As the title suggests. The only way to use the laptop in portrait mode is to lock the rotation once I've got the screen in the direction I want. I've got two of the same driver HID sensor collection V2 in the sensors folder, after disabling and updating both of them one at a...
  4. Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.: Hello Everyone,Due to a FedEx shipping software I updated on my current work computer with current employer, I was prompted to sign on using a Microsoft user name and password that was used on a previous work laptop computer with another employer. The second I logged in, I...
  5. Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.

Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.: Hello Everyone,Due to a FedEx shipping software I updated on my current work computer with current employer, I was prompted to sign on using a Microsoft user name and password that was used on a previous work laptop computer with another employer. The second I logged in, I...
  6. Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Desktop stuck mirroring mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop stuck mirroring mode: Today when powered up my second screen is mirroring the main screen on my Acer Desktop. Running windows 10. In display setting it shows screens 1/2 in one icon and I cannot detect or alter any settings. Have powered on/off, disconnected power, HDMI cables etc with no effect....
  8. Desktop stuck mirroring mode

Desktop stuck mirroring mode: Today when powered up my second screen is mirroring the main screen on my Acer Desktop. Running windows 10. In display setting it shows screens 1/2 in one icon and I cannot detect or alter any settings. Have powered on/off, disconnected power, HDMI cables etc with no effect....
  9. Desktop stuck mirroring mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Screen Mirroring Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Mirroring Help!: Hello I am trying to screen mirror. I have never had problems before and suddenly I do. On my Tv I select screen mirroring. On my computer I press p and windows sign. project options: PC screen only, duplicate (which somehow makes a duplicate of my computer screen), extend...