Windows 10: Help tells me to use Settings - About (Windows10) but I can't find it. Need this to try...

Discus and support Help tells me to use Settings - About (Windows10) but I can't find it. Need this to try... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Help tells me to use Settings - About (Windows10) but I can't find it. According to the Help robot I apparently need this to try and resolve an app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Woody 44, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Woody 44 Win User

Help tells me to use Settings - About (Windows10) but I can't find it. Need this to try...

Help tells me to use Settings - About (Windows10) but I can't find it. According to the Help robot I apparently need this to try and resolve an app that's not working properly. New device. Everything else seems ok except the app I'm trying to use.

:)

Woody 44, Nov 26, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Help tells me to use Settings - About (Windows10) but I can't find it.  Need this to try... :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Help tells me to use Settings - About (Windows10) but I can't find it. Need this to try...

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Help tells me to use Settings - About (Windows10) but I can't find it. Need this to try...

1. Help tells me to use Settings - About (Windows10) but I can't find it. Need this to try... - Similar Threads - Help tells Settings

2. Trying to use Word and it is telling me I need to buy an subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to use Word and it is telling me I need to buy an subscription: Just need a blank document in Word and it is saying I need to buy subscription! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-use-word-and-it-is-telling-me-i-need-to/06d0493d-0e70-4aa4-b177-9993e33f5184
  3. Trying to use Word and it is telling me I need to buy an subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to use Word and it is telling me I need to buy an subscription: Just need a blank document in Word and it is saying I need to buy subscription! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-use-word-and-it-is-telling-me-i-need-to/06d0493d-0e70-4aa4-b177-9993e33f5184
  4. Actually , i Need Help , But Can't Find a Flair for "Need Help"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Actually , i Need Help , But Can't Find a Flair for "Need Help": My Laptop (DELL Precision M4800) Perfect Laptop For The Time Being , Not Talking About The Specs RN , So , it Has This Problem Where The CPU Caps at 27% When Battery is 30% or The First Minute After Unplugging it , How do i Solve it ? submitted by /u/ALICOOL412 [link]...
  5. I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet: So i migrated my mojang account to microsoft. It worked perfectly until minecraft updated their launcher. Everytime i try to log into my account it gives me "You'll need internet for this." and gives me the error code 0x800704cf. I tried everything to fix it when i looked it...
  6. I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log into minecraft all it tells me is i need internet: So i migrated my mojang account to microsoft. It worked perfectly until minecraft updated their launcher. Everytime i try to log into my account it gives me "You'll need internet for this." and gives me the error code 0x800704cf. I tried everything to fix it when i looked it...
  7. What is Edge trying to tell me about PDF files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is Edge trying to tell me about PDF files?: Yes I know that Edge can display PDF files, and after being released for a year Edge could even avoid crashing when displaying PDF files. In fact I'm using it that way now, because the PDF file is coming from a web site. Now, what is Edge trying to tell me about PDF files?...
  8. Need help finding a setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help finding a setting: So normally when I connect headphones wired/bluetooth, I get a pop up that comes up and ask me if I want it to be just headphones or if I want mic enabled (it's a black screen with white letters, showes up in center of screen) Anyways, I accidentally clicked headphones only...
  9. anyone tell me how to update Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    anyone tell me how to update Windows10: anyone tell me how to update my windows 10 to latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-tell-me-how-to-update-windows10/54d89408-f42a-41fc-811d-cf7c3c12dc8b
  10. I trying to connect 4 monitors and it identifies them but is telling me settings can't be...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I trying to connect 4 monitors and it identifies them but is telling me settings can't be...: Error message The display settings could not be saved. Please try a different combnation of display settings. Two of the monitors work. Identified as 4 and 1...