Windows 10: Help! Text on Video Editor

Discus and support Help! Text on Video Editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please help, I have a video I am supposed to have finished by today but where I have added text on some of the photo slides it's decided to make some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AbbieSmith2, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Help! Text on Video Editor

Please help, I have a video I am supposed to have finished by today but where I have added text on some of the photo slides it's decided to make some text stationary and some move - how do it edit the moving text? It zoom's in from the bottom and I'm stressed hah!

:)

AbbieSmith2, Jul 14, 2021
  2. ct5098 Win User

Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    How do I Remove Video Editor and Connect?

Video Editor is part of Photos, I'm not sure you can just remove that and leave Photos in place.

For newer apps not yet listed in the tutorial, see Step 4 to find out the names of all the app packages, then you'll know the names to use in Powershell.

4. Help! Text on Video Editor

Can't edit text in Video Editor App

Can't edit or add text in any Video frame or title card.

I have tried following steps:

1. Upgrading Windows to latest build
    2. Repairing the Photos App
    3. Re-installing the Photos App
    None of the above steps worked for me. Please let me know if anyone has a solution.

faizan8684, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

Help! Text on Video Editor

1. Help! Text on Video Editor - Similar Threads - Help Text Video

2. Video editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video editor: Why when I convert an mp3 file to an mp4 file and insert it into the video editor it says it can't read it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/13aed711-13f5-438a-9ce7-d5e1fe047ab7
  3. Video Editor Text slide

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Editor Text slide: Hello, am having trouble with the duration of my text slide. I have set it at 7 seconds as it's for my brother's funeral pictures and has text to read at the end of the presentation.The text stays up for 2 seconds too quick to read, then a blank slide without text shows up...
  4. Working with text sub titles in microsoft video editor

Working with text sub titles in microsoft video editor: I'm trying to add subtitles in Microsoft video editor. Is there a way that I can add the subtitles in different sections? I would like to have small sections appear and then replace with another section So far if I try to add a new piece of subtitles it replaces the first...
  5. Video Editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video Editor: I have 620+ pictures that I need to make a video presentation from. Originally I did it on this PC but with Windows7 and an old version of Microsoft Office. I upgraded both Windows and Office last week. I was needing to do the video presentation today. My problem is the...
  6. Can't edit text in Video Editor App

Can't edit text in Video Editor App: Can't edit or add text in any Video frame or title card. I have tried following steps: Upgrading Windows to latest build Repairing the Photos App Re-installing the Photos App None of the above steps worked for me. Please let me know if anyone has a solution....
  7. text of microsoft video editor

text of microsoft video editor: how do i get the text to stay longer on the microsoft video editor? it is disappearing too fast for the content to be read. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-of-microsoft-video-editor/2d3f9e9e-3ac3-453a-8ce9-dafcc70d69f7
  8. video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video editor: tell me where these audio files are found of windows inbuild video editor I want to use these things in other places [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor/0a2b0365-22e2-4d20-aa1e-c34b6e7be3f6"
  9. Video Editor

Video Editor: I just created a video using over 150 photos and I want it to play continuously. I can't figure out how to do that. Can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps/video-editor/2f4f4ca8-336e-4e79-bb09-ea508b1b7807
  10. Problem with text in Video Editor

Problem with text in Video Editor: I put together a multi photo presentation using Video Editor. Yesterday morning it was fine. I then did a few final edits to text on a few photos and saved the file. When I looked at it yesterday afternoon before sending, the text on each slide that has it now appears in a...