Windows 10: HELP !! The executable file makes unique ID from each individual PC..Can anyone decypher...

Discus and support HELP !! The executable file makes unique ID from each individual PC..Can anyone decypher... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The file generates random unique id ... It says hardware ID but i couldnt find it in product key,BIOS serial number or anywhere.I even cheched every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WORM 19, Aug 21, 2019.

1. WORM 19 Win User

HELP !! The executable file makes unique ID from each individual PC..Can anyone decypher...

The file generates random unique id ... It says hardware ID but i couldnt find it in product key,BIOS serial number or anywhere.I even cheched every drivers hardware ID but i could not..Can anyone help from where the file creates the ID..Even a little help would be a great deal for me

No need to install..its 3 mb portable Link :https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JqkRXUvAha13WpfFaeGMHig_GnAZHJab

:)

WORM 19, Aug 21, 2019

2. Unique views for individual folders

We appreciate your time bringing this to our attention. We encourage you to submit your issue using the Feedback Hub, so we can do a further investigation on this. Submitting your feedback in Windows Feedback hub will help us gather information regarding
    your concern so we can determine what's causing the issue. Your feedback will also help collate bugs and known issues, as well as the suggestions that will help improve the Windows operating system. Using the collected data, the engineers will come up with
    an update that will improve Windows operating system.

In order to submit new feedback, please follow these steps:

• Open Feedback Hub.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, then press + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem, and share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • If possible, reproduce the problem after clicking Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form, and click Stop monitoring when you're done.
    • Click Submit.
    • Click Continue using Feedback Hub.
    • Click My feedback, then find the items you submitted.
    • Open the items you submitted, then click Share.
    • Click Copy link, then paste the link in your response.

We value your feedback.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Unique Device ID for lumia 920

sorry I didn't knw that there are a lot of IDs.

I have installed an application call wassapp which will enable me to use whatsapp on my windows 8 laptop. during setup I have input my mobile number and its asking for password. I check to knw what password is being asked for and its "Your password is your
    device's unique ID" for windows phone and for android phone password is device's IMEI.

so where can I find my device's unique ID?

EmricBrima, Aug 21, 2019
  4. HELP !! The executable file makes unique ID from each individual PC..Can anyone decypher...

Lost Picture ID + all photo files and Touchpad

Hi Doug,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would like to ask if the option to keep files and settings was selected at the time of roll back to previous version.

Also, some files may be hidden. So, I suggest you to check the size of the drive where the photos were saved. If the files are hidden, suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type/ (copy & paste) the below command line.
    Attrib –h –r –s /s /d D:*.* (Replace the letter ”D” with the drive letter where the photos were saved)

Check if the photos are available.

For the ID picture on sign-in, can set it again by following the steps below:

• Go to PC Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • In the right pane, click on Browse under Add a Picture.
    • Select the desired picture and click on OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

HELP !! The executable file makes unique ID from each individual PC..Can anyone decypher...

1. HELP !! The executable file makes unique ID from each individual PC..Can anyone decypher... - Similar Threads - HELP executable file

2. Individual sound settings for each user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Individual sound settings for each user: I have a Win 10 Pro machine with 2 users.User A uses a Bluetooth headphone.User B wants to use the installed loudspeaker.How can this be configured, so that each user has automatically his individual settings i.e. A = headphones, B = loudspeaker, when logging in.***** moved...
  3. Is the Device ID unique on Windows machines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Device ID unique on Windows machines?: Hey guys,Has anybody encounter this:We just found 2 machines that show the same Device ID on Windows Settings=>About isn't that supposed to be unique per machine?Thanks.* Moved from Community Center...
  4. Is the Device ID unique on Windows machines?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is the Device ID unique on Windows machines?: Hey guys,Has anybody encounter this:We just found 2 machines that show the same Device ID on Windows Settings=>About isn't that supposed to be unique per machine?Thanks.* Moved from Community Center...
  5. Can Not Execute File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Not Execute File: I have downloaded a file onto my computer and it won't let me open it. I have tried many different YouTube videos and none of them seem to have the same problem I d. How do I fix this? I will provide a screenshot below. Any suggestions would be very helpful....
  6. Can Not Execute File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Not Execute File: I have downloaded a file onto my computer and it won't let me open it. I have tried many different YouTube videos and none of them seem to have the same problem I d. How do I fix this? I will provide a screenshot below. Any suggestions would be very helpful....
  7. Can anyone help with restoring files from a deleted user?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help with restoring files from a deleted user?: My father had some issues with a corrupted user so he tried to delete the user, but when he deleted it he accidentally clicked to delete the files instead of keep them... Is there any way to restore the files? Or anything? My family is incredibly panicked over this, any help...
  8. Windows Updates each update individually

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Updates each update individually: I reinstalled windows on my PC and I had to install an update after that another one and another one. In this Screenshot you can see my update history. Windows installed each update individually. Is there any way to install all updates at once (even if it takes longer) ?...
  9. Executable file gives unique ID for individual PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Executable file gives unique ID for individual PC: The file generates random unique id ... It says hardware ID but i couldnt find it in product key,BIOS serial number or anywhere.I even cheched every drivers hardware ID but i could not..Can anyone help from where the file creates the ID..Even a little help would be a great...
  10. Can anyone help identify this file?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can anyone help identify this file?: I have found a file called runexehelper.exe in my Windows\System32 folder. It's creation date is similar to the rest of the Windows files for my current build (16199), but unlike all the other Windows files, it does not contain any Details information in Properties->Details...