Windows 10: Help, the FPS counter on my Xbox Game Bar suddenly disappeared, despite it working just...

Discus and support Help, the FPS counter on my Xbox Game Bar suddenly disappeared, despite it working just... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shadowking78 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Shadowking78, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Help, the FPS counter on my Xbox Game Bar suddenly disappeared, despite it working just...

/u/Shadowking78, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking

Source: October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking - Xbox Wire

How to Turn On or Off Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10

How to View Game Performance with Game Bar in Windows 10

Brink, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Bar

My run down to fix my specific problem went as follows.

(Will include the accident)

So I ran the powershell as admin, ran the command to uninstall the xbox app.

Didn't work

Ran it again, but accidentally ran two powershells simultaneously with the same command and it removed my xbox-PC authentication program thing as well as my console companion logging me out of my xbox PC (Beta)

So I got my settings back to what I initially had them at (Just turned on my FPS counter)

Ran powershell + command string 1 singular time, rebooted my PC and reinstalled the xbox app/accessory apps. Before launching my game I opened the win+G game bar and opened my performance tab and clicked the little ziggy line option button since it's not a
    gear wheel Idk what to call it, a slider lines?

Anywhoo, unchecked FPS counter to remove it from the performance tab (I had previously tried when you first showed me the powershell trick) but this time after following the steps of

Windows Powershell Admin ran the string below

Get-AppxPackage *xbox* | Remove-AppxPackage

Rebooted PC

Reinstalled game bar and the companion app as well as my xbox-PC login software.

Opened up my game bar before launching my game

took FPS counter off of my performance monitor via setting check list.

Game is now gudd, thank you Greg.

MattDank3eyes, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Kev1svl Win User

Help, the FPS counter on my Xbox Game Bar suddenly disappeared, despite it working just...

Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows 10 HOME

That's my problem. It doesn't work. It keeps asking to validate/reboot each time I do it.

That's why I ask help because with Win10 Home you can't follow the instruction from the Xbox support itself (again : Xbox Support) because you can't manage the users groups properly.

Copy/Paste :

Not seeing the FPS info after completing FPS setup

When you set up the FPS counter in Xbox Game Bar, your user account will be added to the Performance Log Users group (if your account is the administrator for the device or the administrator has added your account to the group). If
    you’re not seeing the FPS counter after restarting your PC (Request access button still appears in the FPS tab), verify that your account was added to the Performance Log Users group by typing
    Computer Management in the desktop search box, selecting
    Local Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users
    . If you’re not seeing your account in the
    Members box, request access again from the FPS tab in the Game Bar Performance overlay, then restart your PC.

If you’re still not seeing FPS info after retrying access, manually add your administrator account to the group by typing
    Computer Management in the desktop search box, selecting
    Local Users and Groups > Groups > Performance Log Users
    , pressing
    Add
    , then following the prompts. Restart your PC for the changes to take effect.

Kev1svl, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Help, the FPS counter on my Xbox Game Bar suddenly disappeared, despite it working just...

1. Help, the FPS counter on my Xbox Game Bar suddenly disappeared, despite it working just... - Similar Threads - Help FPS counter

2. Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar doesn't show FPS: Like in the description. I click on demand access, the admin prompt comes up asking me if I want to make changes, I say yes, nothing happens. I restarted the computer many times, ran sfcscannow. I have Windows 10 HOME, so I cannot use the troubleshooting method presented to...
  3. Windows 10, XBOX Game Bar. FPS counter AUC issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, XBOX Game Bar. FPS counter AUC issue: I've searched high and low for a solution to this but none has worked.My user is a local adminstrator on the computer, there are three - shown on the FPS counter.When I click that it say that I have to request UAC privileges.I've done that and restarted my computer several...
  4. Windows 10, XBOX Game Bar. FPS counter AUC issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, XBOX Game Bar. FPS counter AUC issue: I've searched high and low for a solution to this but none has worked.My user is a local adminstrator on the computer, there are three - shown on the FPS counter.When I click that it say that I have to request UAC privileges.I've done that and restarted my computer several...
  5. FPS Counter using Window Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS Counter using Window Game Bar: Hello, I am trying to activate the FPS counter on my PC using the Windows Game Bar. I am able to open up the performance widget and select the "Request Access" button. However, I receive this error when I do.From there I have found the executable file manually. But I still...
  6. This is Xbox Game Bar, how do I make the FPS counter completely transparent (the background)?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is Xbox Game Bar, how do I make the FPS counter completely transparent (the background)?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rayjaywolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqh7l6/this_is_xbox_game_bar_how_do_i_make_the_fps/
  7. xbox fps with Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox fps with Xbox game bar: [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox%E5%B7%A5%E5%85%B7%E7%9A%84fps%E6%97%A0/3e8fcfc3-62b4-4743-beb2-1bf681293049
  8. Cant use FPS counter on Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant use FPS counter on Game Bar: I have been trying for awhile now to get my FPS counter in Xbox Gamebar to work. When I request access to get it running, I get an error saying the path does not exist. It is actually the same problem that happened here in another person's case . The problem is that...
  9. Halo Reach Stuttering After Enabling FPS Counter On Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Halo Reach Stuttering After Enabling FPS Counter On Xbox Game Bar: I am playing Halo Reach with Xbox Game Pass and got this problem because I wanted to see FPS, can't reverse it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-reach-stuttering-after-enabling-fps-counter/12ea300d-6b9b-4965-b144-9413ab1c88b1
  10. Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking Xbox: [ATTACH] Fall is here, which means plenty of exciting new releases and content across both Xbox One and PC. With that in mind, we figured it was a great time to bring you new features for Xbox Game Bar with the October 2019 update to help you get the most out of your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Kaspersky xbox game bar fps counter not working