Windows 10: Help the lan is connected but it shows that i have no wifi and the wifi thing at the...

Discus and support Help the lan is connected but it shows that i have no wifi and the wifi thing at the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItzBomber [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ItzBomber, May 8, 2020.

1. Help the lan is connected but it shows that i have no wifi and the wifi thing at the...

/u/ItzBomber, May 8, 2020
  2. stevenc47 Win User

Lan and wifi connection switching randomly

Am running Windows 10 homewith HP laptop. I am connected directly to my cable/phone modem and, also, have installed Netgear router connected to modem. My internet connection keeps on changing from LAN to Netgear wifi. It is bothersome when trying to download and surf. Not sure whether it's a Windows problem or Netgear problem. Any suggestions would be helpful.

stevenc47, May 8, 2020
  3. Lan disconnects frequently on wifi router

I have a wifi router setup,
    internet on my laptop works fine which is connected on wireless
    but my pc which is connected through lan with wifi router get disconnected after some time, and to make it work I have to disable and then enable it.

Please help regarding this issue.

smartali89, May 8, 2020
  4. Help the lan is connected but it shows that i have no wifi and the wifi thing at the...

WiFi connectivity

Have a Desktop with a broadband internet connection with a dedicated modem, which gives out router IP Address of 192.168.1.1 and the DHCP gives my LAN card a IP Add of 192.168.1.2 and I can connect to the internet using PPPoE protocol without any problem.
    The modem can connect either through LAN or USB and either way the internet connection works OK. Now I have a wifi modem which has a router address (changeable) of 192.168.0.1 and its DHCP gives out addresses of 192.168.0.100 onwards (changeable). The wireless
    LAN registers all its clients and in the status page lists LAN id of 192.168.0.1 with subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 and shows WAN id of 192.168.1.1 (static) but none of the LAN clients can connect to the internet. The mobile devices connect to other wifi hotspots
    and can get on the internet without any problem. Using the command prompt, I can ping 192.168.1.2, 192.168.1.1 (default gateway), 192.168.0.100, 192.168.0.1 (wifi router gateway) and even www.microsoft.com but still the wifi clients cannot connect to the internet.
    Short of changing the wifi router have tried every trick in the book. I am at my wits end. Any suggestions please.

G.R.Vidyaranya, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Help the lan is connected but it shows that i have no wifi and the wifi thing at the...

1. Help the lan is connected but it shows that i have no wifi and the wifi thing at the... - Similar Threads - Help lan connected

2. Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint: I want to share my internet connection I receive via WiFi with my access point, which is connected to my PC via LAN. When trying to share my connection via "Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections"-Properties-Sharing-Allow other network users to connect through...
  3. Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint: I want to share my internet connection I receive via WiFi with my access point, which is connected to my PC via LAN. When trying to share my connection via "Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections"-Properties-Sharing-Allow other network users to connect through...
  4. Share WiFi connection to LAN AcessPoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. HELP! Unable to connect to Wifi (showing no networks)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! Unable to connect to Wifi (showing no networks): I’m trying to connect to wifi but it tells me I am not connected to any networks and when I trouble shoot it tells me I have a problem with my INTEL (R) witless Ac 9560 adapter. I uninstalled it and installed it to no avail, also did a hard shut down which didn’t help either....
  6. Why LAN show as Wifi SSID even i not connect to wifi

Why LAN show as Wifi SSID even i not connect to wifi: I connect using LAN port but it show connected with Wifi SSID , already contact wifi ap vendor but it not sure this issue * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  7. Help wifi not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help wifi not showing: Mu brothers pc isny showing the wifi just airplane mode I cant click on wifi to view all the Internet connections because it's not even showing up all it says is I can click on airplane mode that's it submitted by /u/hofIvjguodgkdkt [link] [comments]...
  8. PC wifi and Lan connectivity issues

PC wifi and Lan connectivity issues: (Windows version number: Windows 10 version 1809 (OS Build 17763.973)) So here's my setup. I have a router downstairs plugged into another computer (not mine), and my Pc is upstairs. I use a wifi extender that connects to the router wirelessly, and then I have an ethernet...
  9. Not showing WiFi connection

Not showing WiFi connection: I am using hp laptop with windows 10 .The laptop can't get identify any WiFi networks.But it can connect through ethernet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-wifi-connection/d0653e48-49f9-433d-8611-a3bac0c4823b
  10. Lan and wifi connection switching randomly

Lan and wifi connection switching randomly: Am running Windows 10 homewith HP laptop. I am connected directly to my cable/phone modem and, also, have installed Netgear router connected to modem. My internet connection keeps on changing from LAN to Netgear wifi. It is bothersome when trying to download and surf. Not...